• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Noobie Protection

DeletedUser

I started TW2 today on Bastille and have worked through quests and running attacks on barbs etc. Within a few hours I found myself with more points than everyone else in my province. I started to compare with other players and saw that one player has fewer points than me but loads more achievements.

When I started looking into this he has achievements for trading and bashpoints (what are these btw, the wiki does not tell). I would have thought that trading requires a market and that requires HQ 6 so the number of points would be fairly high to achieve that. Does belonging to a Tribe allow members to send resources etc to aid building up the market and HQ?

If bashpoints are gained from PvP how does the player keep the protection (which he still has) Or have I read this all wrong?

Thanks in advance
Scrim

DeletedUser

He probably already had a village in this world but started over (probably due to being nobled or farmed by another player). Starting over gives you a new village with protection but keeps your bashpoints and tradingpoints if I'm not mistaken.

Tillie