• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

no login function for mobile app ?

DeletedUser4356

Hey guys, I may be too stupid to find it, but why can't I login to the mobile app ? It automatically creates a new account but doesn't let me logout or login to another account. I wanna use my acc I created through the browser.

Can anybody please help ?

Can't find any question / answer regarding this.

thanks
Gram

DeletedUser3903

Hey guys, I may be too stupid to find it, but why can't I login to the mobile app ? It automatically creates a new account but doesn't let me logout or login to another account. I wanna use my acc I created through the browser.

Can anybody please help ?

Can't find any question / answer regarding this.

thanks
Gram
Hey Gramrock, the log out is under the the far left bottom link that has the lines... when you click on it up pops the overviews, reports, messages etc.... to the far right of that bar it says "settings" and if you scroll that bar with your finger to the left, next to settings you will find the log our button. I hope that helps. :)

DeletedUser4356

Hey Gramrock, the log out is under the the far left bottom link that has the lines... when you click on it up pops the overviews, reports, messages etc.... to the far right of that bar it says "settings" and if you scroll that bar with your finger to the left, next to settings you will find the log our button. I hope that helps. :)
Thank you so much love <3

  ▲
▲ ▲