• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

no link between the mobile game and the browser one?

DeletedUser

hi guys, i started playing TW2 today at work on my phone but when i got back home i could not open my village in my pc browser, arent the 2 supposed to be connected so you can keep playing when your out or is that intentional because i opened an account on my web browser with the same name and it let me?

DeletedUser486

When you load the app, it defaults to your region, so make sure you are switching to the international screen on the app, or to your region on your browser.

DeletedUser

yeah, the region is en but it did not give me the option to login my own account on browser

DeletedUser486

You are sure you are en on both the app and your browser?

DeletedUser

and it let me create an account with the same name on browser version

DeletedUser486

That shouldn't be possible, suggesting to me that you are on a different market on app (maybe us, as it defaults to region, not international)

I can't help much more I am afraid, you need to send in a support ticket for a game moderator to track down your details for you.

DeletedUser

well now i tryed reinstalling to check region and it made me open a new account, i think ill pass on this game.

DeletedUser

Buddy of mine had a similar issue, seems he never completed the registration process in app, goto account in settings and it will tell you to either register an email or change email if you are registered. Its only once the app side is bound to an email can your email/username be used to login via browser. Hope this helps

DeletedUser

Farmerlynch's advice is spot on!

I was tearing my hair out trying to get my android registered game active on my PC and was getting nowhere. I followed the advice in the above post and completed the registration steps in the mobile version and was then able to activate the game for my desktop PC.

I was very close to quitting over this, now I'll see how things progress with the much friendlier interface on the pc