• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Compliance with their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that some cheaters villages got their points reduced, academies are gone now. Is Innogames taking action now?

imagine being so bad at the game getting farmed by non crowning regular player despite using the cheat. These guys can't fight with crowns or cheat alone, they have to use both just to have a chance.

I noticed that some cheaters villages got their points reduced, academies are gone now. Is Innogames taking action now?

imagine being so bad at the game getting farmed by non crowning regular player despite using the cheat. These guys can't fight with crowns or cheat alone, they have to use both just to have a chance.

They got nobled. Im sure maybe some villages and over powered nukes are being reduced but TSS got most of their main villages nobled out

They got nobled. Im sure maybe some villages and over powered nukes are being reduced but TSS got most of their main villages nobled out
i'm talking about the cheaters in my province, my mate and I were already farming some of them. And I see now that academies were removed, farms and warehouses are down to level 1. Also to the province near me, I see no village more than 2k points anymore.

To zneto I say this. We didn't have the glitch till you guys showed up. So I say it is bull s...t what you have put out here. You came on used a glitch that only a few people seem to be able to access. You and your tribe started using it and then the others followed. Answer me this, why is it only you guys and a few others can access the glitch. You had to know how to before you came here. Those that followed your lead should not have, it is against the rules of the game and it is something that unbalances the game and ruins it for everyone. You used it to gain points, nobles and the like then attacked the tribe I was in taking villages of those that have worked hard to get where they were.

You on the other hand can not and I say CAN NOT do what they have done with out cheating. You and your people are LOSERS that can not win unless you cheat. You have no integrety, no skills, no idea of how to play this game without cheating. Now you have had your villages reduced, but should have been banned. I suggest you go back to your own server, or were you kicked from it?

Those of us that don't cheat, have a love for this game, and the challenge it gives to compete against each other. People like you and those that cheat have no honor, nor desire to enjoy the game as it is suppose to be. The same goes to those in the other tribes that are exploiting the glitch. They only see it as a means to win something that they can't by playing by the rules, and hard work. So go back to your own server to cheat there.
If you really believe we've brought the bug.

I think you believe in Santa Claus. are you still a virgin?

cultist

Banned
I think SFU brought the bug. considering they troll all day on the forums, threaten sexual assault on people, use their identity, threaten to dox, call police on people etc. they have zero integrity
not to mention if you go into their history on the forums they have been accused of cheating quite a lot
but it is easy to do racism and blame the 'brazalians', nice little tactic there

I think SFU brought the bug. considering they troll all day on the forums, threaten sexual assault on people, use their identity, threaten to dox, call police on people etc. they have zero integrity
not to mention if you go into their history on the forums they have been accused of cheating quite a lot
but it is easy to do racism and blame the 'brazalians', nice little tactic there
u are autistic lmao

your tribe has a history of cheating and cheated again in this world.
i am glad i never decided to join this world after all.
you guys have your head so full up your ass you think cos they cheat you can cheat.
and what about the legit players? i wanted to go to that world and take it to you. and you would have been cheating!!
us legit players are doing just fine =)

you were never legit you had jamie do everything co opping abusing like 8 accounts
literally had 2 coops so not sure what you are talking about. i told you who i coop as well. Erlang Shang and Jamie. you just mad you were getting wrecked by us until sudo and noob123 held your hand.

cultist

Banned
literally had 2 coops so not sure what you are talking about. i told you who i coop as well. Erlang Shang and Jamie. you just mad you were getting wrecked by us until sudo and noob123 held your hand.
nope i am literally wrecking nukes every day lol
you never done shit
you died, i didnt
and we at war with the entire world and winning!
i had almost your entire tribe attack me, really riled you up. in fact it was all your top guys, we took em all down
you, bel, jamie, badger, and now im wiping out TMC

cultist

Banned
so did the cheaters really quit? if so that is good news!
this girl really trying to suck up to SFU lol
not rly but gl bud. u look like one tho!
literal ugly braindead child that mommy always said was smart but is actually retarded
im handsome and you threatened to rape me like 5 times already
you are attracted to me and i told you multiple times im not a homosexual and for you to move on, you ugly, fat, obese, old rapist!

cultist

Banned
what an idiot
i meant jamie was playing on 8 accounts via co op

this girl really trying to suck up to SFU lol

im handsome and you threatened to rape me like 5 times already
you are attracted to me and i told you multiple times im not a homosexual and for you to move on, you ugly, fat, obese, old rapist!
im an in good shape physically active 20 something yr old and i have hot gf whom i live with. i dont drink 15 beers a day and live in a poorhouse shithole like u. i could pick u up with 1 hand

cultist

Banned
im an in good shape physically active 20 something yr old and i have hot gf whom i live with. i dont drink 15 beers a day and live in a poorhouse shithole like u. i could pick u up with 1 hand
lol nice fan fiction dude
and thats why you threaten sexual assault with people on a forum of a game

nope i am literally wrecking nukes every day lol
you never done shit
you died, i didnt
and we at war with the entire world and winning!
i had almost your entire tribe attack me, really riled you up. in fact it was all your top guys, we took em all down
you, bel, jamie, badger, and now im wiping out TMC
again u werent doing shit when we were around. keep the noble up on villages where there are no players.. LOL

cultist

Banned
again u werent doing shit when we were around. keep the noble up on villages where there are no players.. LOL
i nobled 4 or so of your villages while you were all active. destroyed every nuke you sent at me. the entire tribe going at me, failing.
then you lied about quitting to go to tarkov
i cleared every single one of vatez villages and nobled them
then i nobled some TCM villages
EZ

Status
Not open for further replies.