• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Night bonus gives nothing......

DeletedUser

YO!....late night... as usual... no account sitt system up yet.... SO FFS TIRED HERE omg.
5-4-3-2-1-zzzzZZZZzzzzz

I got a night bonus that gives nothing so its a night bonus with no night bonus(haha you get my joke?)

is it a bugg or what? kindly fix it.

you could hire me i am a good programmer^^ I can fix all your bugs ten times faster easier than your best programmers.
tbh i still work for A-net..... and im not....cheap....
i made asura clothes!!!! ring ding ding ding

DeletedUser16

If you were able to see the night bonus clock then it was a visual bug. International servers (EN & Beta) will never have night bonuses as there are players playing it from all over the world.

DeletedUser

visual bug..... you can't fix it? got lots of friends on other world and they all have same ****^^

you should really fix those bugs you don't want to become like ESO^^

ESO released a game into beta staged and after few days lots of bugs came out, they always said the development and builder squads are working on it, tbh after months of failing they ended up hiring one of my friends team of 15 peoples temporarly giving them full access to the game eso a heavily PvP/RvR game.... the game was filled with shit. in my opinion if a game is released to players and it got bugs they will end up gaining no money from market because it screams unproffesionality and that is totally sad. A-net lost millions because they couldnt implant GvG arenas because they didnt have the skills to do so and everyone they turned too said no^^
history lesson ended

DeletedUser16

Our development team is working on it. This is a know bug.

DeletedUser430

cold7comfort;n3313 said:
visual bug..... you can't fix it? got lots of friends on other world and they all have same ****^^

you should really fix those bugs you don't want to become like ESO^^

ESO released a game into beta staged and after few days lots of bugs came out, they always said the development and builder squads are working on it, tbh after months of failing they ended up hiring one of my friends team of 15 peoples temporarly giving them full access to the game eso a heavily PvP/RvR game.... the game was filled with ****. in my opinion if a game is released to players and it got bugs they will end up gaining no money from market because it screams unproffesionality and that is totally sad. A-net lost millions because they couldnt implant GvG arenas because they didnt have the skills to do so and everyone they turned too said no^^
history lesson ended

DeletedUser486

cold7comfort;n3299 said:
YO!....late night... as usual... no account sitt system up yet.... SO *** TIRED HERE omg.
5-4-3-2-1-zzzzZZZZzzzzz
Also, is there going to be an account sit feature? I mean, they are capping the coop play to three players (more than enough if you ask me) I couldn't find whether there was going to be an account sit.

DeletedUser

well my suggestion is you guys read their Facebook and youtube site... lots of ppls rage quit from this game because they fail to act professional.

Sure i understand if they are not prepared to throw in entire days and nights sometimes to desperately build a game that will keep going for years with no bugs.

i programmed Guild wars 2 and there was no bugs at release^^

there is lots of simulators for programmers to use, perfection is everything in our life.

this game is about activity if you are inactive for 3 hours the chance someone have attacked you wiped all your troops is big. they should implant an account sitt and co sitting system.

I know a lot ppls from tw 1 pre mades that don't wanna try out this game because they think it's too casual and unprofessional made, why would they risk playing tw 2 when they go to bed on the night they might all be bombarded? someone said: lets share accounts then they dont bann, well they did. innogames is famous to bann someone not directly but AFTER when they have reached something big.
W 63 is what everyone is scared of, at a critical point in a war the top leadership of a enemy tribe was banned. no leadership gg.

DeletedUser572

DId you program Guild wars 2? What team were you? I was in the visuals

DeletedUser

cold7comfort;n3361 said:
i programmed Guild wars 2 and there was no bugs at release^^

i seriously doubt that, it would be the first software product ever to reach that goal.

i also doubt you are working in software development if you can't understand why you don't make a patch on a live system between coffeebreaks. as always developertime is costly, if you fork over a few 100k i'm sure innogames will get to your pet bug faster ;)

DeletedUser

Lago;n3810 said:
i seriously doubt that, it would be the first software product ever to reach that goal.

i also doubt you are working in software development if you can't understand why you don't make a patch on a live system between coffeebreaks. as always developertime is costly, if you fork over a few 100k i'm sure innogames will get to your pet bug faster ;)

yh im **** they did fire me ^^ and now they pay the price with no guilds to do their WvW^^
let's get real here, WvW was pretty much the best made product ever launched in all development.
Why? actually it was the worst but it had so many pre alpha, closed alpha, open alpha, closed beta, open beta, launch. and the servers jesus is hugh.

sadly they were a casual corporation seeking to improve the PvE so they failed the product name guild wars 2 and it turned into blob wars 2.....

camelot unchained will save us all!!!!

and lago a proper game take years to build and the developers are not costly.
any proper developer knows that after 2012 fiasco^^

if you want to make a proper product you need experts. and those experts are the RP/PvP players. they are costly because you need to spend so much of your time to convince them that this... this is a product they will enjoy