• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Newb Help...

• Thread starter DeletedUser3579
  • Start date

DeletedUser3579

Hey, hey.. complete newb here.. I have no idea what Im doing.
Ive read this entire thing and I still cant figure something out.

One of the quests wants me to attack a Barbarian Village with 10 provisions.. I open the attack thingy and Ive clicked everything but I cant seem to find where you attach the provisions?

I didnt really want to post here coz its probably something incredibly easy and Im going to look like Im not the sharpest tool in the shed.. but I cant get past this quest.. help.. lol

DeletedUser3456

^^^This guide will likely be able to answer most of your future questions to get you started, as for the first one.
Provisions are what troops are made out of, each troop aka Spears, Swords, Archers etc are created using resources of a set amount and provisions of a set amount.
For that quest it wants you to send 10 provisions worth of troops in an attack, so at a barbarian village well suffice.
Now you need only look in the barracks and find out how many provisions make up whatever troop you can make, so spears for a start.
To save time I'll just tell you that Spears use 1 provision per troop, so for a quest like this you need to send 10 spears.

I hope this helps, and I hope I didn't over complicate the answer you wanted.

DeletedUser3579

Woooohoooo... been stuck on that for days.. lol.. thank you so much :)

That "guide" is brilliant also.. just started reading and learnt more in the last 5 mins than entire game !

Thanx again matey.. you are a legend :)

DeletedUser3579

Hey hey.. back again.. lol
Ive learnt a fair bit thanx to you guys :).. but have another Q.

How do I use the "unlock technology" cards please?.. I seem to keep clicking on the "build reduction" thingy hoping it will work.. lol.. but it doesnt obviously.. would appreciate if someone could help :)

DeletedUser2616

You've gotta do it through the building menu.
For example, go to your barracks and click on the lvl 25 tech (what i usually go for ;) )

DeletedUser3579

Ahhh ok.. cheers bro :)
Maybe I should just keep them for a bit until I have a better idea of what Im doing.. lol.. they look like they may be handy ;)

Thanx again for help.

DeletedUser486

Ahhh ok.. cheers bro :)
Maybe I should just keep them for a bit until I have a better idea of what Im doing.. lol.. they look like they may be handy ;)

Thanx again for help.
I used mine to unlock Paladin Faith in the statue. Some players choose to unlock the Market for trading above 5 hours out, but the really, really useful one these days would be Homeguard in the tavern.

DeletedUser2185

I used mine to unlock Paladin Faith in the statue. Some players choose to unlock the Market for trading above 5 hours out, but the really, really useful one these days would be Homeguard in the tavern.

Agreed; tavern tech is a must against sab attacks

DeletedUser2616

It's all about the situation though.
In the early game, the troop production speeds can give you the edge over others in your province. But if your province isn't an active one it's best to hold onto them for later.

DeletedUser3579

Ok.. I will keep that in mind.. cheers matey :)

DeletedUser3579

Last Question I promise.. lol

If someone attacks me.. do I get a warning?.. or it just happens and I dont know about it til Im hit?

Thanx again for everyones help :)

DeletedUser2185

You will get an red i that will tell you an attack is incoming or several; it would be above the world icon in the middle of the page.