• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

new world

• Thread starter DeletedUser3725
  • Start date

DeletedUser3669

I hope end of the month xD i need to buy a new Iphone -.-

perhaps a moderator here could give me a tip what to buy? Best equipment to play tribal wars while on 3H train travel from one location to another due to business meetings between Stockholm/Gotenburg.

DeletedUser430

perhaps a moderator here could give me a tip what to buy? Best equipment to play tribal wars while on 3H train travel from one location to another due to business meetings between Stockholm/Gotenburg.
If you buy a new phone don't focus so much regarding what's best for the game focus what's best for your needs (personal). We can always adjust to a certain phone. Congrats on your new phone. I love my Galaxy Note 4 Edge, even though they stopped making it I cannot find anything better.

DeletedUser300

Shroom you're gonna play on EN22? yay wanna team up or smthng for that world?

I'm not particularly good but I'm decent and love to play along somebody on a world like my last run on EN10 (which ended unfortunately because my friend I had made there suddenly left without reason :/).

Now enough about offtopic chatting the ture answer to this question is: Ask time, time has all the answers but we can't chat with time so its gonna be this month on wednesday (if not delayed by issues). Which wednesday you just gotta wait.

I'd invite everyone for EN22 chatting to a premade topic perhaps?

DeletedUser3725

well i was asking cause i know 2 worlds are been closed soon and a 3 one is nearly done .i dont wanna move midgame in en19-21 .....

DeletedUser430

Hopefully within the next week or soon a new world should open.

DeletedUser3669

well i am all in joining a pre made with people that know each other, it gives less risk getting cheaters. My experience in EN20 teached me to review players past history and not just accept any kind of leadership. cuz the leadership i played with was a cheater..... rip.
This month however i will be extremely busy getting a game through first stage of alpha to closed beta. we are giving out more and more sensitive information to our backers and im gonna need to put more and more hours to get the job done. So even if i join En22 i wont be as active as i was EN20 but hopefully with a good CO player it will be fine.
I plan however to join EN22 with some colleague of mine for some casual gaming and we will see^^

let's look at player skill. I played with godspeed.tw2 at EN21 and he was in the top 3 tribe TBK and they won a realm. And their skills were ''average'' with strong teamwork.
however their players had like 1/4 in infantry and 0/4 in cavalry. so basically all of them were point scrubs.... with strong teamwork.

My opinion if you got 1k points you should have atleast 2/5 infantry and 2/5 cavalry achievements. you should have 5:1 in troop v points. it's important. you should have 1 week after bp ended a cleared province and teamwork with neighbours to clear province.

if your tribe do this you go from being mediocore to pretty skilled player.

This is what we go for in TW1 to work together to clear a continent together this is why pre mades are so dangerous, because the invidually skills is bigger and better. But if those players with better invidually skills can work together which in many case dont work(that is why pre mades often got problems and disband) they will be a dangerous force.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2578

wtf is this? you have opened new world without any announcement!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2578

no there isnt a new world open ......

.... here it says SOON
;)

Then what is this world where is less than 300 players and top player has 300 points. ;)

if you don't even bother to check facts then don't post anything

e0a94e38c75c6f7583352c1a80c78856.png

DeletedUser3725

i just got the mail -.- and im always checking .... funny part right now i only can access it via mail link it not showing on the home screen , but thats really a WTF

DeletedUser3904

so, is this world officially open?
will be join with my friends, anyone wanna team up?