• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Moderator Actions Objections

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3716

Hi,
if I'm not agree with moderator's non-fair actions - whom should I contact for objections?
Thank you

DeletedUser3716

info@innogames.com
don't forget a subject line so they know the problem and whom it is about.
it looks like that this email is incorrect... the mail was undelivered:
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
info@innogames.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<info@innogames.com>:
host extern-lb.innogames.net [212.48.106.5]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [128.140.169.166] blocked using relays.ordb.org

DeletedUser3716

the problem is that if you follow the links, you will finally arrive to the ticket system of this server... same admins... same system.
This mutual responsibility simply unbearable, played on three TW2 servers - the first time I face such prejudgment and cheating.. unbelievable!

DeletedUser2847

No you can send a mail to the company. And it isnt so that kengi can do wathever she want, she is being controlled by people higher up in the system. But my experience when it comes to bans is that its correct in 99% of the cases. It can sometimes feels like a hard punishment, but its correct. There is a violation of rules. When it comes to cheating the mods biggest problem is to gain enough evidence, they cant ban a player unless they can prove it. And if mods ban a player without evidence i bet that they are fired. So if they find that kengi have done something wrong they fix it. I have used this method to complain a couple of times at another server, claims about crowns, realms not closing when it should etc. And i have got an response from the company. Sometimes they fixed it and sometimes i was turned down, sometimes they just neglected the mail, but the mail was a bit rude in those cases.

DeletedUser3716

concerning Kengi, i have nothing to say... the only thing is that I send her message 24 hours ago concerning violation of rules and abusing of the system, but still got no reply
I have a lot of suspicious facts concerning non-fair behavior of mods but not sure if I can post it here but anyway all this situation is disgusting

DeletedUser1201

concerning Kengi, i have nothing to say... the only thing is that I send her message 24 hours ago concerning violation of rules and abusing of the system, but still got no reply
I will send @Kengi9 a message off of the forums for you, and ensure that you receive a reply.

I have a lot of suspicious facts concerning non-fair behavior of mods but not sure if I can post it here but anyway all this situation is disgusting
As for the situation you are in, without doing into too much detail.. as I addressed a different ticket concerning things, the punishment that was given was within the rules as they are written. A violation was found, therefore something had to be done. But instead of the punishment being as long as it should have been, it was made shorter to work with you.

Again, I can not go into too much details here in a public post.. but you are more than welcome to send me a private message to discuss things further if you would like. I have not noticed a ticket from you, or else I would personally ensure it was forwarded to @Kengi9 without an issue.

DeletedUser

@parvel 1 I have responded to you, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to do so immediately after you sent me a message. As I have stated in another post, which you can find, I have NO personal stake in TW2 and do not have any favored players. As I have said multiple times, if anyone does not like the way I work you are welcome to email info@innogames.com with the subject line TW2 CM Kengi9 and it will go to my boss. I don't know why you would get a bounced email, as that is the main line to Innogames proper.

DeletedUser2185

Hi,
if I'm not agree with moderator's non-fair actions - whom should I contact for objections?
Thank you

Let me stop you there.

First off, I really doubt they banned you without cause. The EN team is one of the most dedicated teams I know; they don't take shortcuts to ban or investigate.

Second off, starting a fight in a forum is not smart; you cannot go over Kengi's head; as he is the rightful Community Manager and his bans are final; and with good reason. You need to have more respect for these awesome volunteers, and stop acting like a spoiled brat. If you cannot do the time; do not do the crime, simple as that.

Do not password share, do not log-in to other accounts that you did not make, and they wont bother you with bans. So please, spare us the routine about unfair Community Management and go cry on another server, this is strictly a "No Cry" server.

Last edited by a staff member:
Status
Not open for further replies.