• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map issues and update

DeletedUser6

Dear Players,

Some of you may be experiencing an issue with the maps feature in World Bastille. We are actively working on a repair. It is likely that we will have this fixed with a hotfix update tomorrow. This update may cause some players to have their village location changed but will not impact the overall performance of the game. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate all the players helping us locate and repair bugs during this open beta.

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser

There is another bug with the Tribes: even if you are a standard member, with no permissions, you can see all features of members with given permissions, but can't actually perform actions.

DeletedUser6

Thanks for letting us know, but please, lets keep this thread dedicated for its original purpose.

DeletedUser

Daedalus;n2162 said:
Thanks for letting us know, but please, lets keep this thread dedicated for its original purpose.
Sure, pardon me :)

Anyways, the map issue you are referring to is the spawning of villages right across provinces kingdoms?

DeletedUser4

This Issue will be fixed now. Please let us know if the map is still an issue.

DeletedUser

since i can log in to the other server fine and there is no message on the login screen i don't think we can automatically conclude that ;)

DeletedUser388

I was able to log in now to the server. Map is radically different.

Can i ask if these map changes are final now? Or are their still issues being resolved with the map

Also i dont seem to be able to see villages on the map outside of my kingdom area. The other areas are blank

DeletedUser

My map was changed completely, everything was fine before the maintenance...