• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

managing another account

DeletedUser

a player in my tribe is leaving for a random period of time. I'm wondering whether it is allowed to gain control of the account and use it for a small while (basically account sitting) by using there password ect or is that disallowed on this new version?

DeletedUser430

One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each world account may have one primary user and two co-op players, and may only access one game-account on the same world. Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic (not yet available).
Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.
It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account.The only exception is built-in co-op system, however these players will have restrictions.
  • Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
  • With the exception of the built-in co-op system you may not access any other account on any world you play, even if it belongs to a family member or if there is a dire situation.
  • It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason. The only exception is built-in co-op system.
  • It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account by any means.
  • It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged into an account at the same time. The only exception is built-in co-op system.
  • When banned, a player can contact support. Creating another account in order to avoid the ban is a violation.

DeletedUser

Read rules ;)
1. One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each world account may have one primary user and two co-op players, and may only access one game-account on the same world. Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic.

Only I don't know what counts as player, I guess if someone else doesn't play TW and thus doesn't count as a player could use that account? I guess only moderators could answer this.

DeletedUser

well he sent his password in mail so is it acceptable for me to give the password to someone else so they can use the account? and also will there be an account sitting feature in the future because currently if someone has to go away for awhile they're screwed

DeletedUser

Mattzey;n14637 said:
well he sent his password in mail so is it acceptable for me to give the password to someone else so they can use the account? and also will there be an account sitting feature in the future because currently if someone has to go away for awhile they're screwed

-Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.
-Only ONE player per acount. You can't give the password to someone else and let him play on it, currently it is only allowed to have ONE player on it, no matter if the other guy is away for a short period of time.

And yes, in the future there will be an acount-sitting feature, just don't know when.

DeletedUser

You don;t understand. he sent me a mail with the password to use before I knew (hence the forum post) that it wasn't allowed.
And you also misunderstood me giving the password to a player who doesn't have an account on the world in question

DeletedUser

Mattzey;n14640 said:
You don;t understand. he sent me a mail with the password to use before I knew (hence the forum post) that it wasn't allowed.
And you also misunderstood me giving the password to a player who doesn't have an account on the world in question

Doesn't matter if he doesn't have an account on that world, the fact that that account you gave is being played by someone else(currently away right?) means he isn't allowed to play on it.

DeletedUser

Mattzey;n14637 said:

I think this is allowed as long as the new user is not a current player in the world you are playing. Thus maintaining a 1 account per person.

DeletedUser486

1. One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each world account may have one primary user and two co-op players, and may only access one game-account on the same world. Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic.
It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

Examples:

Check the underlined bullet point...this rule was true of classic also.