• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Look the screenshots

• Thread starter DeletedUser3224
  • Start date

DeletedUser3224

I am not good at explaining in English, but when you look the screenshots I posted, you see my issue. The boxes on left is staying on top of the pop ups like message sections, settings etc - and sometimes they ended up at doubles the way they are on the left and also move to right where they should.
Re-loading the page do not help. Clearing browser do not help either as it have happened within past week or so in different computers I use. It do not happen all the time.

http://prnt.sc/aaqrl5
http://prnt.sc/aaqsln

I use Chrome.

Edit: haven't notice it on EN1 but then again, I can't remember when there was those boxes last time.
Teasing me in EN16.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2185

This only happens in two situations.

1. The cookie and cache on the browser have not been cleared and it creates a visual temp bug due to coding clutter
  2. Loading of the modules from the server has not yet finish downloading allowing the rules of the boxes and behavior to be altered.
Let me know if this persists.

DeletedUser3224

Thank you for checking it out - it is the second option, I am sure.
After I posted the earlier, I cleared my browser cache again, updated my browser (and some stuff on my computer at the same time)
Re-started my computer, re-checked that I have latest version of chrome, cleared cache again, and tested. Boxes popped up couple of times, not all the times (quite much just like earlier) and it seems, for what I have tried to test it, that boxes works relatively good when I do clicking at slomotion, when I act at my normal speed, boxes seems to live their own lives and follows a bit backwards - one thing I notice, was that sometimes when they show doubles and I do not do anything for a while, the wrong ones disappears.

DeletedUser2185

It makes me wonder how your internet connection is. Did you try resetting the router?