• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Loading problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2300

I have been having real problems getting into the game today, often stuck at the loading screen. Anyone else having problems?

DeletedUser2237

yes i cant log in its stuck on loading and before its been really laggy

DeletedUser

I've been having the same problem. I've also needed to refresh a lot because inbox/reports/tribe forums refuse to load. All I get is a blank box.

DeletedUser2237

yes me to and when i try send attack i get the message insufficient troops its driving me nuts

DeletedUser3135

I tried refreshing my game because the reports and message screen wasn't loading and now can't get back in game. The little spinning circle next to where it says login has been going for over 20 minutes and I even tried closing the browser out and restarting my computer but it still just spins and spins without loading the game.

DeletedUser3468

I can not join to the game. In the morning still I came, and now come the evening, try to go and hang on the loading screen. Nothing helps!

DeletedUser3469

game is impossible to get on, just goes to loading screen with spinning circle.

DeletedUser1197

Loading issues for days plus now even more issues tonight with sending troops out. Buildings are saying invalid, What is going on this week?

DeletedUser

I have had no issues regarding login, - so I guess its not all acoounts that are effected by this.

DeletedUser2185

This has been resolved with 1.52 update. Thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.