• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Light Calvery

DeletedUser919

Just wondering at my points 700ish, and with about 30 hours protection left. How many LC do you think I should have for farming ?

I don't want to give my troop count away, but it's been like 4 years since I played the original game, and I can't remember what is good, or bad.

DeletedUser919

Lol well yes, but, I was really asking as a comparison to others. Such as is 250 average, good, great, bad, lol that sucks type of thing ? :)

DeletedUser811

If you have LC pop equal to your points (as in, if you're 800 points coming out of BP, you have 200 LC) in addition to the same amount of pop in other troops, then you're doing good. Typically I keep around 300-500 spears for short ranged farming, 300 sw for spiking/light protection against being farmed, then the rest axes. I'll phase the spears and swords out when I get my second village and it has build up an appreciable amount of D.

DeletedUser919

That's helpful thanks :)

I've got 24 hours to go for my BP, my defense probably needs a bulk up but they are easier targets than me, people should attack them first :)