• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leaderboard?

DeletedUser

Why are you guys so curious, we're leading it ;)

He does have a valid point.
c2.gif

DeletedUser

I want to know the percentages. Other worlds have it, and I wanna know how this world is.
It'd be interesting to see all that info. I'm an infomaniac :D

DeletedUser2754

I was just joking, I like all stats and stuff... I also want to see it :)

DeletedUser2185

Usually a world is let to gain some age before we start posting stats for it; because in the beginning of a new worlds life; things change so rapidly and fast it would be pointless to update it every couple of hours.

Once things settle; we will start doing it. (usually about 5-6 months into a world)

DeletedUser

it's already pretty settled, there will be a couple mergers in the next month or two, but I'd wager the #1 tribe already controls 30-40% of the world, and #2 controls 25-35%

DeletedUser2185

I will get one of the Mods for this world to take a look; and then the Forum Mods will start keeping count. :)

DeletedUser2122

We normally start this 5-6 months into a world,I'll check it with a CM and if he gives the word will start updating it:)

DeletedUser2122

Yup checked it with a CM so yeah....The leaderboards already done just need our CM to come work his magic:D

DeletedUser3001

I will get one of the Mods for this world to take a look; and then the Forum Mods will start keeping count. :)
Yup checked it with a CM so yeah....The leaderboards already done just need our CM to come work his magic:D

Wiiiii, thank you! You have been jolly good lads! Embrace yourselves this bunny might hug the heterosexual out of you! Yes... Im that good and fluffy!

DeletedUser3001

Wiiiii, thank you! You have been jolly good lads! Embrace yourselves this bunny might hug the heterosexual out of you! Yes... Im that good and fluffy!
#Nohomo
Phew... almost forgot to say it!

DeletedUser2122

I will try my best to get an update soon,can't say when exactly but I'll try my best.

DeletedUser2122

Hello all,
So I've updated the leaderboard's,sorry about the delay! I've been swamped these days with studies and i really wont be that free till July. I'll try my best to update them at least once a month till then. It's just till July and then I'll be back full time and will update them again regularly. Hope you guys understand!
P.s: If you don't see the updated values make sure you do a hard refresh(Ctrl+F5) on the leaderboard page.

Hello all,
So I've updated the leaderboard's,sorry about the delay! I've been swamped these days with studies and i really wont be that free till July. I'll try my best to update them at least once a month till then. It's just till July and then I'll be back full time and will update them again regularly. Hope you guys understand!
P.s: If you don't see the updated values make sure you do a hard refresh(Ctrl+F5) on the leaderboard page.
Thanks cuddles, would you please add the new one upon the last one.