• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Larger new villages appearing in my area?

DeletedUser811

I started up in EN3 the other day, and because of my standing in my province I've been paying pretty close attention to people's scores (#epeenstroke). Over the past few days I've been noticing new villages popping up out of nowhere that are larger than any of the other villages in the continent but mine (we are talking like 250-300 points when I'm 400, but previously the next best was 161). These villas weren't there a few hours before. I'm still seeing people pop up with 33 points as well.

I have a hard time believing that it is just a bunch of people spending an inordinate amount of coins to catch up to the area, but I know that you can't get that many points that fast, as my HQ has been in constant queue.

So, the question is, are these people just spending coins? or is there some other mechanic in play that is new compared to TW1, as in you can restart with more points or whatever?

DeletedUser811

I had a guy over 300 points appear directly next door to me yesterday.... Can anybody offer some enlightenment?

DeletedUser16

These players are most likely using gained items or crowns to catch up with the environment they spawned in.

DeletedUser811

It could also be that I'm not as observant as I think I am...