• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Kingdoms

DeletedUser

How can I be listed in two different Kingdoms when all my villages are on the same side of a river?

DeletedUser811

Are they in the same province?

I know there is already a known bug with provinces where the border that is drawn on the map and the actual border are two different places. It could be similar.

DeletedUser

What he's saying is that the Actual Border is different from the border you see drawn on the map. Meaning some of your villages might actually be in a different kingdom due to the bug. He didn't really need to ask if they were in the same province, probably just curious if some of your villages were close to the river.

DeletedUser

Lol... nope my villages are actually pretty smack dab in the middle of the supposed "Kingdoms"

DeletedUser

Is there actually any markers for kingdoms? I was under the illusion that the rivers were the borders of a kingdom but this is not the case as the kingdom I thought I was close to the middle in, turns out I am in the bottom left of that kingdom and to spread further in that kingdom I have to move two province to the right and cross a river to occupy more.