• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Internal Agent

• Thread starter DeletedUser3471
  • Start date

DeletedUser3471

Quick question, does Internal Agent provide additional buffer against Sabotage attacks or is it strictly limited to defending enemy spy attempts?

DeletedUser3390

I have seen a mod confirm its only spy attempts at one point I'll try and find the correct forum post for it. But I'm fairly certain it only helps defending against spy attempts not against sabotages.
However it does protect your spys better I think and your spys defend against sabotages so in a way it kinda does help a bit against sabo's

DeletedUser3471

@sneksinnej Thanks man. That would make sense if it did assist against sabos but, I guess no such luck. Thought that might be the case, if you can find the forum post that'd be lovely as well. Appreciate it.

DeletedUser3390

I can't seem to find it anymore.
Maybe one of the MODS can confirm/deny what I said

DeletedUser2847

It is restricted to defence against enemy spy attempts. But it can also help you defend against sab. Lvl at tavern and number of defending spies is your defence factor against sabotage. More defending spies better defence So it give some effect against saboattack if spies stay alive

DeletedUser3903

I have seen a mod confirm its only spy attempts at one point I'll try and find the correct forum post for it. But I'm fairly certain it only helps defending against spy attempts not against sabotages.
However it does protect your spys better I think and your spys defend against sabotages so in a way it kinda does help a bit against sabo's

I believe this to be true - and I have not had a lot of time but have looked around for that thread. I will see if I can find it.

DeletedUser2185

I believe this to be true - and I have not had a lot of time but have looked around for that thread. I will see if I can find it.

Its true, spies and Lv 15 do help against sabs, but there is a algorithm that goes into it.

DeletedUser3471

Hmmm ... thanks guys. For now at least I know where to put our next few tribe points then.

DeletedUser3726

Its true, spies and Lv 15 do help against sabs, but there is a algorithm that goes into it.
1fofxf.jpg

Ok ok, I'm doing too much it's a joke, with some truth behind it, but a joke :p

DeletedUser430

Quick question, does Internal Agent provide additional buffer against Sabotage attacks or is it strictly limited to defending enemy spy attempts?
Internal Agent will provide protection for all tribe members against all spy attacks. At level 5 this adds an additional 20% to tribe members defending spy/sabotage attacks.

DeletedUser3726

Internal Agent will provide protection for all tribe members against all spy attacks. At level 5 this adds an additional 20% to tribe members defending spy/sabotage attacks.
Does defense agains't spy/sabotage scale with tavern lvl ?

DeletedUser2847

Im not sure about it. Homeguard is introduced on lvl 14 dont Know if 15 is stronger. But it is a point in having tavern lvl 15 as You get a problem if sab take the tavern down to 13. By having lvl 15 they need to take it one more lvl down be fore homeguard is gone

DeletedUser3726

Im not sure about it. Homeguard is introduced on lvl 14 dont Know if 15 is stronger. But it is a point in having tavern lvl 15 as You get a problem if sab take the tavern down to 13. By having lvl 15 they need to take it one more lvl down be fore homeguard is gone
Once a lvl is reach, will losing lvl will cancel the technology you took ?

DeletedUser2847

Yes i have experinced it. Homeguard is gone if You drop to lvl 13.