• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Interesting new developments

DeletedUser2616

so that's about 50-60 members they'll just give the flick for the sake of this merger? and that's at a minimum, it'll probably be more. Might be a good way to incite some infighting :D

DeletedUser2084

so that's about 50-60 members they'll just give the flick for the sake of this merger? and that's at a minimum, it'll probably be more. Might be a good way to incite some infighting :D
Considering the leadership of -C- is co-oping practically the whole tribe then I'm guessing we'll see a lot of internalling going on before the merge. Better for us though, more undefended villages for the taking :)

Just got 6/6 weekly achievements for the third week running. Feels good LOL

DeletedUser2616

They've got that many inactives already? good leadership they have to keep their members interested :eek:
And awesome, meanwhile HSW and LIFE are going through DIr like a knife through butter :D

DeletedUser2084

They've got that many inactives already? good leadership they have to keep their members interested :eek:
And awesome, meanwhile HSW and LIFE are going through DIr like a knife through butter :D
They've had them the entire time. Even before EMR/Cadre/SNT were at war haha. That's why I refused the initial merge offer with Cadre because I didn't wanna bring my members into an MRT-type tribe. I said cut down to 30-40 members from your current 150 and we'll think about it. They didn't and in the end it's what cost them the war :p

Yep I've seen! Well done ^_^

DeletedUser2616

if they went down to that many members then they'd lose their precious top 3 spot. We had to kick our old recruiter because he was taking us down the MRT pathway. It was also annoying LIFE because they were all around them. I'll probably do another bunch of kicking after DIr are gone, only keep those that made a contribution

DeletedUser3471

I mean considering the offer they just gave us over at AoW, they claim they would still be a 120-130 member strong tribe IF we merged in AFTER the initial merge between Cadre and SNT. So probably dumping somewhere around 100+ if that number he threw at us was truthful.

DeletedUser2084

if they went down to that many members then they'd lose their precious top 3 spot. We had to kick our old recruiter because he was taking us down the MRT pathway. It was also annoying LIFE because they were all around them. I'll probably do another bunch of kicking after DIr are gone, only keep those that made a contribution
All they care about are ranks. it's quite sad honestly. Ooh fair enough. Glad you guys are on the comeback ^_^

I mean considering the offer they just gave us over at AoW, they claim they would still be a 120-130 member strong tribe IF we merged in AFTER the initial merge between Cadre and SNT. So probably dumping somewhere around 100+ if that number he threw at us was truthful.
Cadre are delusional at best :p

DeletedUser2616

I've essentially thrown ranks to the wind, I'd kick the highest rank member if he wasn't pulling his weight. Although, Razu3k is a damn good player and has also learnt some new tricks from me ;)

DeletedUser

So with only a few larger tribes remaining, this world is beginning to slim down and focus. Five 1mill + tribes, then maybe six more tribes worth keeping an eye on.