• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inactives turning to barbarian villages

We are getting reports of inactives starting to turn into barbarian villages. This happens to any player owned village after 30 days of inactivity. The villages will grow just like the other barbarian villages until they reach about 3500-3600 points.

DeletedUser2602

So if I have to go overseas for 90 days (no internet) my villes are all going to turn barbarian? After spending money on them?

DeletedUser486

Sorry to be blunt, but if you are offline for three months you are far more likely to lose your villages to other players than the barbarian horde.

After 30 days, you enter inactivity. Which is designed to be a gradual process. Though I couldn't tell you how many villages you would lose, and it would depend on your size, there is a chance you could come back to some of your villages after being inactive.

DeletedUser2602

Well that's too bad as I just started this game and am really enjoying it. I actually can access the internet right in the middle of the 90 days but it's still over 30 days.