• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inactiver Accounts - When do they go barb?

DeletedUser2635

Alright here is a few things the players posting their comments in here chose to ignore:
Let's take a example: I am sitting a player for more than 30 days and I am not sure if he has logged-in in those 30 days. How do I solve the problem? I write a support ticket and they then tell me within a couple of hours (or within a couple of days, judged by my experience it usually lasts around a few hours, now not to have my next statement misunderstood: I had a period where I didn't really like the moderators, but I came to understand and respect them {Canibal12 was one of the ones I didn't like the most, I find him a cool guy right now}. So here is my feedback {based on my experience with the support tickets}, I usually had the longest wait times when my ticket was answered by Canibal12 {I am not blaming him in any way, he is a busy dude, I understand it}, while my tickets were answered in the shortest amount of time by Yatogami {sadly he is not a part of the support staff anymore}, so I guess this doesn't help out a lot, but a thing worth noting: You can always request a certain staff member to attend to your ticket {this is what I have been told by one of the support staff members, so please correct me if I am wrong, also I had no desire to insult any of the support staff members, and if I ended up doing so anyway, please feel free to remove my post {I know you can do it anyway without me writing this, lol}.

Now I will say another thing that may cause controversy but it is the truth: The rule number 2 (
2. If the owner ever leaves you either stop playing it and letting it go Barb; or you can noble it if they allowed you to do so.
) is in some ways badly thought out, my reasoning: Example: I was asked by another played to sit his account for a week or 2 and he promised that he was coming back, now I invest a lot of time and dedicate myself as much as I can to keep the account moving (and let's say it is a top 10 account), and now suddenly I find out that the player isn't coming back {not to mention: It could be that it is a very important account for my tribe, it can be that it is on the front lines, now while some of you may think that those are unlikely scenarios, actually it happens all the time and usually it happens around the mid game where a lot of front line big players leave due to one or the other reason} To name a few problems with this scenario where the account is abandoned: It takes a lot of time to noble it even with multiple players working on it, not to mention enemy tribe has the chance to take the villages as well and maybe even gain a big advantage if a war is under way {I think you guys see in which direction this is going}, so my question is: If a player has the time and is willing to develop more than one account at the same time (while not breaking any of the other rules), I don't really see any problem with it (even if the original account owner has quit the game {hasn't logged-in for more than 30 days}).

If I am wrong I would like to know why, of course I know that the Mods don't have to explain to us why they do things they do {but I also know that they are people like us and that they have morals, so they won't be able to ignore a nicely explained and informed comment like this, lol}

Edit:
Just to add a few things I previously forgot to:
2. If the owner ever leaves you either stop playing it and letting it go Barb; or you can noble it if they allowed you to do so.
How do I know if he is okay with me nobling him or not if he didn't specify anything about it (and what if he comes back after a few months and sees his account was nobled and reports me to the support, whose fault is it going to be, mine for nobling him or his for not keeping his promise?)
You may say having 2 accounts for indefinite amount of time is unfair - but you can do that with co-op already as is, the original owner only has to log in once in 30 days so what is the difference (yeah the player may use the co-op to push his main account, that is why I bothered to specify it in my main post: "
while not breaking any of the other rules")
So I really am of the opinion that this rule brings forth more problems than it actually solves.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2185

Alright here is a few things the players posting their comments in here chose to ignore:
Let's take a example: I am sitting a player for more than 30 days and I am not sure if he has logged-in in those 30 days. How do I solve the problem? I write a support ticket and they then tell me within a couple of hours (or within a couple of days, judged by my experience it usually lasts around a few hours, now not to have my next statement misunderstood: I had a period where I didn't really like the moderators, but I came to understand and respect them {Canibal12 was one of the ones I didn't like the most, I find him a cool guy right now}. So here is my feedback {based on my experience with the support tickets}, I usually had the longest wait times when my ticket was answered by Canibal12 {I am not blaming him in any way, he is a busy dude, I understand it}, while my tickets were answered in the shortest amount of time by Yatogami {sadly he is not a part of the support staff anymore}, so I guess this doesn't help out a lot, but a thing worth noting: You can always request a certain staff member to attend to your ticket {this is what I have been told by one of the support staff members, so please correct me if I am wrong, also I had no desire to insult any of the support staff members, and if I ended up doing so anyway, please feel free to remove my post {I know you can do it anyway without me writing this, lol}.

If you are sitting an account and are playing it as your supposed to and within the rules; yes after about 20 days; you are supposed to alert the staff in the Support System; and they will grant you a few more days to allow for a return; if not; they will assist you in letting you or the whole tribe noble that player; that is our rule and expect all players to follow it.

As far as time to respond; I do apologize for the long wait times sometimes; I actually am restricted when it comes to that; while I cannot say more, do know I am online most of the time; but we do allow a chance for normal Mods to answer first; before I start answering. Yato yes was very prompt about answering; I will do my best to improve and provide the best customer service for you guys; so thank you for that feedback.

P.S: Also glad you somewhat like me ;)

Now I will say another thing that may cause controversy but it is the truth: The rule number 2 (
) is in some ways badly thought out, my reasoning: Example: I was asked by another played to sit his account for a week or 2 and he promised that he was coming back, now I invest a lot of time and dedicate myself as much as I can to keep the account moving (and let's say it is a top 10 account), and now suddenly I find out that the player isn't coming back {not to mention: It could be that it is a very important account for my tribe, it can be that it is on the front lines, now while some of you may think that those are unlikely scenarios, actually it happens all the time and usually it happens around the mid game where a lot of front line big players leave due to one or the other reason} To name a few problems with this scenario where the account is abandoned: It takes a lot of time to noble it even with multiple players working on it, not to mention enemy tribe has the chance to take the villages as well and maybe even gain a big advantage if a war is under way {I think you guys see in which direction this is going}, so my question is: If a player has the time and is willing to develop more than one account at the same time (while not breaking any of the other rules), I don't really see any problem with it (even if the original account owner has quit the game {hasn't logged-in for more than 30 days}).

I will give you a single loophole to this rule. Here it is:
  • You are allowed to play that account like its yours ONLY IF, the account is situated on the frontlines and constantly under fire; the minute you stabilize it and have it surrounded by blue members and not getting attacked; then you follow the first rule and noble it.

If I am wrong I would like to know why, of course I know that the Mods don't have to explain to us why they do things they do {but I also know that they are people like us and that they have morals, so they won't be able to ignore a nicely explained and informed comment like this, lol}

Edit:
Just to add a few things I previously forgot to:
How do I know if he is okay with me nobling him or not if he didn't specify anything about it (and what if he comes back after a few months and sees his account was nobled and reports me to the support, whose fault is it going to be, mine for nobling him or his for not keeping his promise?)
You may say having 2 accounts for indefinite amount of time is unfair - but you can do that with co-op already as is, the original owner only has to log in once in 30 days so what is the difference (yeah the player may use the co-op to push his main account, that is why I bothered to specify it in my main post: "
while not breaking any of the other rules")
So I really am of the opinion that this rule brings forth more problems than it actually solves.

We do have morals yes; and while not all of the Mods will go in-depth about the rules as I have; it is a matter of interpretation. You have to realize that these rules are a tad vague; and as Keepers of those rules; we are allowed by Inno to interpret it as we see it, but as long as it fair to everyone and not biased.

Not true technically; the owner is supposed to be just as active as you are; the whole point of CO-OP is to engage players to make friends and help friends when possible. It is not a feature that intends to make the owner lazy and allow other players to take advantage; we do watch for this; and if we find this is happening we do take the required action.

DeletedUser894

Jesus, canibal answers all my tickets and writes out 1000 - 3000 lettered poems to people.
R8 10/10. : P