• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

I know this is early, but...Praetopia

DeletedUser

well looking at the points per member of the tribe now, it doesn't look too bad

DeletedUser2990

Anur, in a world like this, where three are ending and coming into this one, and where i'm recruiting from scratch and not transferring, do you think it's not wise of me to make a name for myself?
look at my rank
look at the opinion of my tribe members
watch my position at the end of beginner protection
THEN tell me i'm a mra
wait two week from then
THEN tell me i'm a mra ;D
i have been working my ASS off since 11am
please don't disrespect me :D

DeletedUser

Well,time will settle the rest,my opinion still stands,you're quick to speak for yourself.
Good luck!

DeletedUser

seriously how much money have you guys spent on your tribe to push it up so far already?

DeletedUser2990

seriously how much money have you guys spent on your tribe to push it up so far already?
How dare you. How can you say that when the other tribes are doing precisely that, while Praetopia still, even NOW holds the highest average points per member, and we keep bringing our active players along
we are working HARD

DeletedUser

chill. I was just saying because we are stuggling to rank up our tribe as fast. No harm meant

DeletedUser1594

How dare you. How can you say that when the other tribes are doing precisely that, while Praetopia still, even NOW holds the highest average points per member, and we keep bringing our active players along
we are working HARD

I honestly couldn't care less about how you are doing it, as I have seen this story many times on many worlds but that's not what I am hear to discuss. Like I said I don't care if you have a bunch of guys that are spending money, it's all good in my book, but please don't try to insult the intelligence of people here like myself. I don't care how hard you worked, it is physically impossible for a player to have 700 points at this point without crowning.

DeletedUser2990

I honestly couldn't care less about how you are doing it, as I have seen this story many times on many worlds but that's not what I am hear to discuss. Like I said I don't care if you have a bunch of guys that are spending money, it's all good in my book, but please don't try to insult the intelligence of people here like myself. I don't care how hard you worked, it is physically impossible for a player to have 700 points at this point without crowning.
I have 500??

DeletedUser2990

I have 500??
ahhh, you're talking about my tribe members
I completely agree, it is impossible
But I notice you ignored my comment that each of our members have the highest average, and my tribe have no members who have less than 250 points. We recruited and built up early

DeletedUser

Being active as a leader or giving other people leader rights goes a long way to having a good tribe future reference for you

DeletedUser

not going to lie and say this was completely unexpected... because it was... saw it on the first day... honestly... his profile info is some chairman mao style xrap

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more, can't believe that I was in his tribe for even the two days that I was