• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How to join the new world when it opens

Do I need to delete my world account from the settings menu and join it after that or will there be an option to move over when I log on?

Also seen varying times for when it opens from 6am server time to 1pm server time, is that generally right? as I want to wait a bit before joining to try avoid the middle blob

aforrest-walks

Tribal Wars 2 Team
The short answer is No you don't need to delete your account in order to join another world. However if you multi accounts I refer you the Game Wiki Wiki Account. on what is permitted or not.

No time will be given by any Mod this is to avoid confusion or interruption. The time you choose to join that world is actually yours.

The short answer is No you don't need to delete your account in order to join another world. However if you multi accounts I refer you the Game Wiki Wiki Account. on what is permitted or not.

No time will be given by any Mod this is to avoid confusion or interruption. The time you choose to join that world is actually yours.

Oh no I was just wanting to leave the world im in and not play that one again, and only play on the new world with the single account I have now, I don't want to multi account

thanks for the reply