• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How do report multi accounts?

DeletedUser176

I cleared him again, his farming runs are this size. he sends back an attack he has, it was his main army, clears my defence, not my offense tho,
Now his other account is attacking me as well though. Clearly multiaccounting as no one is stupid enough to cross province clear at this stage of the game.

Thank you

DeletedUser108

Hello otso,

Thanks for your concern with this issue. Please report these players via our ticket system and we will be happy to take a look at them for you! Here is a link for you to contact the support team to make the process easier.

Please keep in mind that discussing rule breaking on the forums is against the forum rules. Below if the specific rule for quick reference.
  • If a player is breaking the rules, do not post about it. Please use the report post link, or in severe cases, contact the support staff. Posting about rule breaking is not allowed.
If you have any further questions about what I have posted feel free to ask! Thanks for playing Tribal Wars 2!

CrimsonBlue

DeletedUser176

Can you please inbox me a copy of my message so I don't have to type all that again

DeletedUser297

i think you will find many people are stupid enough to do just about anything in a game they've never played, may not nessesarilly understand, and have 0 investment in.