• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How do I recall troops sent to support?

DeletedUser

I recently sent troops to support a barbarian village, along with a master of loot and my paladin; thinking that it might increase production there. I guess I was wrong there. My problem is that now I am not able to recall my troops or my paladin. Can anyone tell me how to do that? Are they lost to me now? I am not able to relocate my paladin from statue either.

DeletedUser

Did you mean to call yourself Spoon Eater? I'm not sure what sort of utensil a poon is. Is it some sort of spork?

DeletedUser486

Click on "Units" in the quickbar on the bottom of your screen, you should see all units that are out farming, as well as units stationed in another village.
For the stationed units there are two butons, one to recall all, and one to select how many to return/

You don't support with master of loot. You attack. Master of loot increases haul by 50%, doubles troop speed and has a small chance of improving a resource production building.

DeletedUser

Poon is a berry bearing tree Miss Information. Sorry if the name confused you.
Thank you Yatogami for the help. Got my troops back. :)

DeletedUser

I've never heard of it before. I'll have to try some but not if it's too sweet. I hope I'm not allergic.

DeletedUser

Yes, you should try it. For some reason it seems that a lot of people don't care to eat poon. I have always loved it though. Especially if you get a juicy one. Never heard of anyone having an allergic reaction to it though. Do you have other allergies? Can you eat nuts?