• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hotkey issues yet again...

DeletedUser2033

Created a hotkey yesterday - worked fine tapping the 1 to farm...

Today - tapping 1 does nothing. The preset is still there but half the point of a hotkey has yet again gone...

PLEASE PLEASE fix hotkeys once and for all - they are a continuing mess.

DeletedUser2084

You may want to try to re-map the hotkey. I just tested hotkey number 1 and it works for me.
Hm yeah but isn't that a bug in itself? It took me 2-3 times of remapping hotkeys (they all got cleared) before they've finally seem to stick.

DeletedUser2033

yes the hotkeys work first time, but then you play the game a day later and they don't work! The presets are still there, but the hot key assignment has gone.

This has happened in the past; that's why I didn't bother again for a while thinking you may have fixed it, but you haven't.

DeletedUser2033

Is this one not being bothered with? Presets work, hotkeys lose mapping. Simple as that...!

DeletedUser2122

I think i've figured out the issue.
Not exactly sure what causes the issue but,whenever I assign a existing preset from the global preset list to a city all the assigned number hotkeys are removed from all cities. The same happens if i try to delete a preset from a city as well.
If i try to deactivate the preset from the global preset list instead of deleting the preset,all assigned number hotkeys to presets are removed

Is this one not being bothered with? Presets work, hotkeys lose mapping. Simple as that...!
Does what I described above seem to be your issue as well?
If not steps to reproduce the issue would greatly help our ingame team to verify your bug.

DeletedUser2033

I don't think that is...

One day I set up hotkeys - just the one - and it was working fine, associated with a preset.

Logged in the next day and the hotkey wasn't working. I didn't do anything; it just disappeared. preset still fine

This has been a long running issue...