• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

hospital

DeletedUser

how does it actually work and how do i add troops to it????

DeletedUser172

i think you have to be attacked and have units killed before it is actually functional

DeletedUser305

Yeah its only when you are defending that it comes to use.

DeletedUser145

It's automatic. If some of your defending troops survive an attack some of the dead go to the hospital and are revived. You have no control of how many or which.

DeletedUser430

If I'm correct lets say that you have:
Spears: 200
Swords: 100
Archers: 100

Someone attacks you and kills all your units (they must be defending your village). If you have max level hospital then if you go to hospital you should get half of those troops back (depending on max beds available)

Spears: 100
Swords: 50
Archers: 50

It will be interesting to find out if these also works while supporting a player as well.

DeletedUser

Health care in TW is only for people who are registered citizens in that village.

DeletedUser16

Hospital only works for own defending troops and it depend on how many beds are available.

Please note that you have to manually retrieve your troops from the hospital.

DeletedUser16

The hospital counts provisions so if you, for example, have 300 beds available only 75 light cavalry units can be healed because each counts as 4 provisions.

Edit: And the hospital will always heal half of your dead units. For example 20 spear fighters die while defending, your hospital will heal 10 as long as there are free beds available.

DeletedUser172

Okay here's my question....hosiptal = lvl 10....so I have 300 provisions total.....

how do I retrieve them from the hospital?

DeletedUser16

Open the hospital building menu as you would for any other building and from there everything should be self explanatory.

DeletedUser172

Actually It isn't. Cause I had it completely full, I clicked every image, and clicked on where it said 300/300 and then I clicked on the one that was a count down time. I clicked on everything that was possible in there and nothing happened.

DeletedUser16

As soon as the healing timer drops down to 0 you will be able to see the following:

1LzgZ9h.png

To retrieve them you will have to click on the green tick.

DeletedUser299

If you lose 5k troops in an attack having 300 healed by the hospital isn't worth jack. Why isn't it more?

DeletedUser486

300? that's the max? After 10 villlages I doubt I'd even bother checking hospitals

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n4863 said:
300? that's the max? After 10 villlages I doubt I'd even bother checking hospitals
I love your responses xD
They are always true but pointed out in an overly blunt way.
Huge fan!!

DeletedUser

There should be a green tik next to units healed. Click that and they are ready to use. I just went and checked this out in Alnwick as i hadn't realised you had to do this till i read the post.......

DeletedUser

Which units are prioritized? Or is it random, or are the provisions evenly divided among the wounded unit types?