• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Highly Active

• Thread starter DeletedUser4551
  • Start date

DeletedUser4551

Greetings!

I am not new to Tribal Wars and I also have a lot of experience with other games that have some of the same strategies. Activity is not a problem for me at all. I play on PC and mobile. I am almost always available and I don't mind using chat apps for better tribe communication. In fact, I prefer it.

Any and all questions are welcome. I'm not easily offended and I don't like it when people beat around the bush or try to sugar coat things. So, say/ask whatever you want in whatever way you feel like posting it.

DeletedUser4555

Greetings!

I am not new to Tribal Wars and I also have a lot of experience with other games that have some of the same strategies. Activity is not a problem for me at all. I play on PC and mobile. I am almost always available and I don't mind using chat apps for better tribe communication. In fact, I prefer it.

Any and all questions are welcome. I'm not easily offended and I don't like it when people beat around the bush or try to sugar coat things. So, say/ask whatever you want in whatever way you feel like posting it.

Well said Novae, couldn't have said it better :)