• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

HEY YATOGAMI, I'M SENDING YOU MY BEST SWORDSMAN: DUEL

DeletedUser

He will be at your main house in 80 hours and 7 minutes from time of posting.
Please remove all your dudes except for your best swordsman.
May the best Swordsman win.

DeletedUser486

I had to check the timing to see if this wasn't a swords at noon on Sunday kinda thing.
I shall look forwards to this duel with great anticipation.

DeletedUser

HIS NAME IS BOB VILA, HE IS A REAL MEAN SON OF A GUN. YOU'RE A COWARD IF YOU DON'T FACE HIM ONE VS ONE.

TAKE YOUR BETS PEOPLE, WHO WILL WIN?

ELECTROWAFFLE'S CHAMPION SWORDSMAN BOB VILA?

UQ9fei3.jpg

OR WHATEVER NANCY YATOGAMI CALLS A CHAMPION?

jkkVPVg.jpg

DeletedUser

well, i'm rooting for 'ole bob!

if he doesn't hurl himself against a hard wall and kill himself like a moron, i'm certain he'll take yatogami's champion sword.

GO BOB! GO BOB!

DeletedUser

if he does win given all the bonus odds against him itll be a mighty win lol

DeletedUser

Bob Vila gots the obolo virus so if his blood is spilled he gon win anyways. Plus he didn't go to finishing school and real germ spreader anyways.

DeletedUser486

The village shall be evacuated prior to the battle.
A champion of the people has been selected and outfitted in preparedness for the duel.​
Champion.PNG

By champion, I mean we fished the village drunk out of the well, and by outfitted I mean we taped a spiky helmet to his head because he still can't stand up straight.
Though we have trained him in swinging a wooden sword and hope that within two days he will sober just enough to swing a broadsword.

As we approach the 48 hour countdown, it is merely a matter of anticipation of the great Battle of Bastille.
And the hope that we can keep Dave out of the Ale for the next 2 days.​

DeletedUser688

I had to do some extensive research on the subject. My research concluded that Bob Vila's has a superior attack bonus and enormous, thick sword, I am placing my bets on him being the victor.

DeletedUser800

aldswater pandemic;n6418 said:
I had to do some extensive research on the subject. My research concluded that Bob Vila's has a superior attack bonus and enormous, thick sword, I am placing my bets on him being the victor.

Oh my. Sounds like your extensive research involved having a bit too much fun with the waffle's sword. You seem to know it quite intimately.

DeletedUser486

As we approach the final day of preparation, feasting shall be had by all in celebration and anticipation of Dave the Drunkard's glorious victory.
Capture.PNG
There shall be food and wine ready for Bob's arrival, and a pike for his...departure.​

DeletedUser

Itll be the shot heard round the world! (or swords clanging together)

DeletedUser

Sorry, I don't get on computers on the weekend. I didn't think about math, thought the attack would have landed last night. There is still 15 hours and 15 minutes until the Grand Royale Duel.

DeletedUser486

The day arrives.
The Battle of Bastille begins.

After a long weekend of waiting and training (sobering), Dave views Bob Vila marching steadily toward his ward.
Swaying along with the breeze, Dave is not quite steady on his feet, and though his opponent is truly the pick of his village, the long march has obviously taken its toll on the hardened warrior.

In honour of the gentleman's agreement, a rope is lowered to allow Bob to scale the wall to meet his adversary.

dreadpirate-jpg.jpeg

As soon as both parties are ready, the most intense battle of the world of Bastille begins.

NcqMN3E.gif

The brawl is intense, Bob vila, bearing the deadly Obolo vs the drunken broadsword style of Dave the drunkard.
The advantage is obviously Bob's, and Dave is find it harder and harder to parry the experienced and well placed strikes from his worthy opponent.

The final strike; the end of the battle is approaching, when, all of a sudden a horse neighs from the base of the wall, and rears in shock of the fierce clashing of metal on metal.
A mounted archer had been slow in completing his training, and to my deepest regret, emerged at the crucial point of the match, startling both combatants. Sadly, Bob lacked the balance of the drunkard, stumbling backwards and over the wall to his doom as Dave appeared to just be caught be the breeze and carried along the wall before collapsing into a slumber, recovering from his sobriety and the fiercest and almost fatal of his life.

[SPR]
BattleofBastille.PNG
[/SPR]​

Luck was truly against the weary traveler.
RIP in peace, Bob Vila.