• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Having to refresh

DeletedUser2033

I raised this issue and it has been archived...

Why? It hasn't been fixed...still having to refresh the game FAR too often.

DeletedUser16

Our developers are constantly working on improving the performance and this is a known issue. This is a hard one since it occurs only to some players at certain times.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience.

DeletedUser2033

Our developers are constantly working on improving the performance and this is a known issue. This is a hard one since it occurs only to some players at certain times.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience.

Ok, no problem - but it had been moved to "fixed".

Some versions of the game have had it before, then some versions in between were fine. Now it's back.

DeletedUser

You have done something with todays update.
The lag has always been a pain and having to refresh , But today even when i refresh it takes forever and just stops like this: http://prntscr.com/8ljjrq

DeletedUser2033

Come on ....this is STILL ongoing. Game hangs, have to refresh, and that stalls...

DeletedUser2504

Yeah these last three updates have been horrible for me, performance-wise. Maybe because I'm gaining more and more villages, but this is pretty surprising considering the games my rig can run at maxed graphics.

DeletedUser2185

As stated by our Co-Community Manger we are always working to improve game stability; I also play a world for testing purposes and I have to say that the lag is only troublesome at night for me (and by that I mean I refresh once or twice).

If you are having that much trouble with it I would check the internet connection and make sure outbound TCP port number 1935 (the port used for RTMP) is allowed. This allows for the firewall to behave and not cause so much trouble (in lamen terms). Let me know if this fixes your issue.

DeletedUser2504

Unfortunately nothing changed for me. I've moved to a different browser from Firefox so it's a bit more manageable, but it still starts off with decent performance and degrades rapidly as I surf the web in other tabs / other browser. Any website with flash in it (e.g. youtube) seems to significantly lower the performance on my tab / other browser running TW2.

DeletedUser2635

I think we all have the same issue, but that happens most of the time with most of the games anyway.