• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hall of Orders

DeletedUser

I am new to Tribal Wars 2 and just opened the Hall of Orders. Not sure whether it's better to get the Beserkers or go for the Trebuchet? Any ideas or recommendations please? The third option doesn't really appeal to me unless I'm missing something.

DeletedUser486

Short answer is Berserkers in an offensive build, trebs in a defensive build.

PM me if you want to discuss your style further and maybe I can help you come to a decision that suits you.

DeletedUser

I think there is no good choice.
What I did was take beserkers first and I made a few of them now afterwards I realize just what a waste of resources
that was would have been way better to not build any and put the resources in coins instead.

Until you are on a roll with several full built villages I don't think beserkers or trebuchets are worth while.

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n13329 said:
I think there is no good choice.
What I did was take beserkers first and I made a few of them now afterwards I realize just what a waste of resources
that was would have been way better to not build any and put the resources in coins instead.

Until you are on a roll with several full built villages I don't think beserkers or trebuchets are worth while.

well immagine a scenario where you approach your maximum desired number of villages and believe me there is one for everybody!!! :D at that point, hoarding mints is pointless waste so what would you do with those resources?

you can send them to your allies OR you can make some fun from it. wiki says berserker takes 6 provisions and offers attack strength of 300 per unit. that is 11% more than provision equivalent in axemen. you should notice that when overwhelmed, its attack rises to 600 per unit which is 222% increased attack strength compared to its provision equivalent in axemen. in a scenario where you have limited ammount of provisions but relatively unlimited ammount of resources, this is a hell of a viable option. not to mention that it must be just epic to land 3000-3500 berserkers into overcrowded defense village :D where one would expect basically any army to be vastly superior than single attack army.

if anybody could just post recruitment times for axemen and berserkers with barracks at lvl 25? i am not that far.....yet

ps: if only this concept behind got to evolve further with like having a "university" or something with various researches that would tweak various things from recruitments time to attack/defense effectivnes that would allow for wider range of strategies than simply overpowering enemies by brute force of having more villages or more allies in ally and stuff...not everybody can spend 6 hours a day just checking on all villages and it would be nice to maintain a certain lvl on competitivness even with limited resources

DeletedUser

Tasilakosil;n13371 said:
well immagine a scenario where you approach your maximum desired number of villages and believe me there is one for everybody!!! :D at that point, hoarding mints is pointless waste so what would you do with those resources?

you can send them to your allies OR you can make some fun from it. wiki says berserker takes 6 provisions and offers attack strength of 300 per unit. that is 11% more than provision equivalent in axemen. you should notice that when overwhelmed, its attack rises to 600 per unit which is 222% increased attack strength compared to its provision equivalent in axemen. in a scenario where you have limited ammount of provisions but relatively unlimited ammount of resources, this is a hell of a viable option. not to mention that it must be just epic to land 3000-3500 berserkers into overcrowded defense village :D where one would expect basically any army to be vastly superior than single attack army.

if anybody could just post recruitment times for axemen and berserkers with barracks at lvl 25? i am not that far.....yet

ps: if only this concept behind got to evolve further with like having a "university" or something with various researches that would tweak various things from recruitments time to attack/defense effectivnes that would allow for wider range of strategies than simply overpowering enemies by brute force of having more villages or more allies in ally and stuff...not everybody can spend 6 hours a day just checking on all villages and it would be nice to maintain a certain lvl on competitivness even with limited resources

The player that asked the question is new to the game and just opened his hall (assuming his first) that's why I answered what I did however correct it might be what you say holds no relevance unless this player wants to just stick with 1 village...