• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hall of Orders: Cannot use Enter to recruit units as in Barracks

DeletedUser3476

Firefox - latest version.
world=en12 - but my guess is that is not limited to this world.

upload_2016-4-20_12-41-33.png

While being here, I was expected that right after entering the number of units that I want to recruit, to be able to hit Enter and that's it, like I can do in Barracks. Instead I only can click on Recruit Berserker button for the units to start training. Same behavior for Recruiting Trebuchet .

DeletedUser2185

It is a global thing and not just En12 correct. However, this really isn't a bug technically, what you want is a suggest feature and as such should be suggested, but not here.

DeletedUser3476

I am a tester...and from my point of view is a bug. It is about the game not being consistent. Or the recruiting feature not being consistent - simple usability concept or however you want to call it. And it is bothering me every single day.
If you want to put elsewhere, put it there please. But I have enough to deal on my normal job with developers telling me that is bugs aren't bugs, but a feature or a feature request.

DeletedUser2185

I develop software for Apple, I can tell you right now, that intended features such as this cannot be classified as bugs. There is no other means available to recruit (If there was a box for digit input, and it was not working, then it would be a bug). This is not a bug, however, I agree it should be suggested and reported to the devs, which I will do personally.