• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will for sure. I guess it's time to tell something to them. The whorse thing is WHEN they ban and WHO are persons they ban. We made a lot of experiments. We registered 100 different accounts on 100 different virtual PC's in different countries. We started autofarm on all these accounts. And you know what. The ONLY account was banned. The one we invited in our tribe :)
Now our lawyers prepare doc's and we'll see will INNO survive after such fraud or not... We want to play. We don't want to judge... But when they help to THEIR tribes to win...

Can totally expect this from INNO lol :p
Right now I just want my 18K crowns worth of money back from INNO.

DeletedUser5651

We're ugluy boys. We don't like ppl who want to stole our money and don't let us to play...

DeletedUser5651

Unfortunatelly moderators will ban us on this forum and will delete all our messages but... I hope they will pay :)

Unfortunatelly moderators will ban us on this forum and will delete all our messages but... I hope they will pay :)

So no free speech as well ? lol.
I mean obv they will pay. Thats what credit cards are for. Fraudulent / defective products / services can result in an almost certain cancellation when requested.

What upsets me the most is that the bans are imposed exactly at the moment when we are ready to attack.
At the same time, attacks on our villages begin simultaneously with the imposition of a ban, and only on players who have been banned.
It turns out that the players of the TES and DOP tribes knew who and when the administration would ban. And this already smells really bad. LOL(((
dude i pushed an entire province's shit in and now theyre gwen nobling me cause they mass banned and then put fucking nobles on the wheel, lmfao. really bad game and company. i feel for you guys

DeletedUser5650

We will for sure. I guess it's time to tell something to them. The whorse thing is WHEN they ban and WHO are persons they ban. We made a lot of experiments. We registered 100 different accounts on 100 different virtual PC's in different countries. We started autofarm on all these accounts. And you know what. The ONLY account was banned. The one we invited in our tribe :)
Now our lawyers prepare doc's and we'll see will INNO survive after such fraud or not... We want to play. We don't want to judge... But when they help to THEIR tribes to win...
so your autofarm takes res away from players which are playing with no cheating - gg, well done

what did you do with all that res that got farmed? did you bin it? or send it to your tribe members?

DeletedUser5650

Not really bro :p

Lets be honest. Nobody enjoys farming.
Make a purchasable script like TW1. Problem solved. But no.
INNO wants us to do stupid mundane tasks.

I guess it's just good bye, because as much as I enjoy the war mechanics of this game and the strategy aspects, I cannot and will not be bothered to farm manually.
It really is easy, don't play the game if you don't want to play by the rules. Find a game where you have to spend less time in game. No one makes you play.

Not the first time i've heard ''lawsuit inc''

Ps: i've heard from a very credible source that you will get banned once they report you (if using *******) They're not going to check each player all the time...

Which would explain why the guys invited to -V- got banned.

Also, you just said you know who scripts / alts in your tribe, because you have played together for so long, so why are you complaining that some got banned? you literally just said, you all know who is and isn't cheating, yet you still play together. Im pretty sure everyone knows inno has a new way of finding cheaters, yet you stick to playing with cheaters, knowing full well what will happen.

it's fine if you decide to cheat, but don't complain if you get caught

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5650

Not the first time i've heard ''lawsuit inc''

Ps: i've heard from a very credible source that you will get banned once they report you (if using scripts) They're not going to check each player all the time...

Which would explain why the guys invited to -V- got banned.

Also, you just said you know who scripts / alts in your tribe, because you have played together for so long, so why are you complaining that some got banned? you literally just said, you all know who is and isn't cheating, yet you still play together. Im pretty sure everyone knows inno has a new way of finding cheaters, yet you stick to playing with cheaters, knowing full well what will happen.

it's fine if you decide to cheat, but don't complain if you get caught
yes, everyone knew this world had some sort of *** recognition

shock, we created ******* accounts, some got caught *shock horror*

also, I'm sure that even if they didn't get invited to your tribe, your tribe benefited from them in some way

Last edited by a staff member:
Guys can we please stick to the rules of the forum. If there is an issue with your account then please contact support and discuss it with them.

• If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.Threads which suggest, or allege, any cheating/botting/multi-accounting/etc. are prohibited on the forums. The proper venue for those matters are through Support Tickets

Guys can we please stick to the rules of the forum. If there is an issue with your account then please contact support and discuss it with them.

• If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.Threads which suggest, or allege, any cheating/botting/multi-accounting/etc. are prohibited on the forums. The proper venue for those matters are through Support Tickets
is ''my account is not big enough'' regarded as an issue we can't talk about? or do i need to tell support

Status
Not open for further replies.