• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

CultsPist

Banned
actually intellectually inefficient, he tried to correct me and insulted my intelligence whilst reading the entire thing wrong and not getting it because he is STUPID!!!

CultsPist

Banned
Big words, did you find your mums dictionary? Also which spa are you talking about?
i bet you still don't get it, do you?
i will explain it for you because you are obviously an american. look at the comma.
hahahahahahahaha jesus wept, americans make me laugh
christ almighty i almost spat out my water looking at you calling me stupid, for your stupid mistake
what a moron!!!

and those are big words? yeah you gotta go back to school and finish your exams at the age of 45

Black Out

Banned
i bet you still don't get it, do you?
i will explain it for you because you are obviously an american. look at the comma.
hahahahahahahaha jesus wept, americans make me laugh
christ almighty i almost spat out my water looking at you calling me stupid, for your stupid mistake
what a moron!!!
Might want to download a grammar checker mate, your English is shite.

And nah not US I’m English, I’m just not engaging with your BS unless it’s actually worth it. Feel free to boost your ego though since we all know you need the sense of superiority in your insufferable and lonely life. I’ll let you have this one as a belated gift on behalf of the family you never had.

CultsPist

Banned
You still don't get it.
Holy crap, I even told you what to look out for, and you are too dense to see it. It was not a grammatical error, it was a strategic placement. But you are too STUPID, even after explaining to look at the comma
This is why I hate teaching speds, you can explain it to them perfectly but you can't make them understand it. This person is a non-english speaker or something

Black Out

Banned
You still don't get it.
Holy crap, I even told you what to look out for, and you are too dense to see it. It was not a grammatical error, it was a strategic placement. But you are too STUPID, even after explaining to look at the comma
Pay attention to which message I replied to you bottom feeder, I didn’t address your comma in your past message once when mentioning your sh!t English.

Anyway, still waiting for inno to ban me so I’ll go cook some dinner and see how long it takes for the forum mods to do something. Have fun playing with the mentally retarded @Hurtllocker just don’t be too mean, this is the only social interaction he gets from the basement he squats in.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Might want to download a grammar checker mate, your English is shite.

And nah not US I’m English, I’m just not engaging with your BS unless it’s actually worth it. Feel free to boost your ego though since we all know you need the sense of superiority in your insufferable and lonely life. I’ll let you have this one as a belated gift on behalf of the family you never had.
The only attention he gets is from people like us for brief moments in time.. you can't blame him? Guy sits in his room tanning cans and banging grams.

CultsPist

Banned
lol he tagged his mate in the comment because his mate stopped bigging him up that is extra beta level stuff i wont even finish what he said
he said he was leaving, he tapped out, and then he tagged his friend (who also shut his mouth and tapped out) cos he needed help
LOLOL

Black Out

Banned
lol he tagged his mate in the comment because his mate stopped bigging him up that is extra beta level stuff i wont even finish what he said
he said he was leaving, he tapped out, and then he tagged his friend (who also shut his mouth and tapped out) cos he needed help
LOLOL
Nah mate I just have an actual life and unlike yourself have a family to look after. Regardless enjoy your delusions while sitting alone with your windows PC from the 2000’s.

CultsPist

Banned
hey @innogamesmod1 can you please pay attention and talk mean to the mean people in the forum that called me names
*Hurtlocker DMs a mod*: hey can you ban cultspist like you banned his mates before? thanks chief. ill share the cheese pizza with you on discord later

CultsPist

Banned
Nah mate I just have an actual life and unlike yourself have a family to look after. Regardless enjoy your delusions while sitting alone with your windows PC from the 2000’s.
i have a full time job and a very busy social life and anytime i come here you obsess over me, as do others. and your family, you arent taking care of them. you're a horrible father and it's why they hate you. spending your dole check on this game while your kids starve and your wife cheats. show your wife some of my videos, she will fall in love. who knows, maybe she's one of the dozens of admirers in my dms!

Black Out

Banned
Talking to yourself on different dating apps using pictures of girls from OF doesn’t count as having girls DM you Cult, sorry to break it to you.

Also all the girls online will say how much they love you to all the guys that tip them, it doesn’t mean you’re special just that you’re wasting your benefits on them.

CultsPist

Banned
in the taxi now just checking this lol the two criminal plea moes are liking one another's posts i bet while i am banging my missus they will be in a discord call talking about me and begging their tribe to comment here

1713678431395.png