• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

@Panterraa
It was a pleasant thing to get an email with a notification that players still talk about me in forum so long after I quit the game.

Are you really still mad that I didnt join your tribe 2 years ago when you begged me to go on your side on that world where Titus had to come to your rescue cause you couldn't push a frontline against few inexperienced players from a tribe who was in a crossfire?

Those who ever played with me can judge for themselves if I am noob or a coward, but a claim coming from you is quite funny; I didnt play a world in what feels like forever yet you still hold a grudge cause you couldn't convince me to go against my values to join an enemy just to finish the world that was hurting your pockets too much.

You judge others through a prism of yourself but frankly, not everyone can be bought.

I am glad for your post though, it will put a smile on my face for the rest of today.

Unfortunately I doubt that we will ever get a chance to play against each other as I dont play TW2 anymore, but nevertheless...

Best regards and I bid you good luck in the wars to come,
Warchief of the Horde

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hey there!

Please be mindful of your language when talking about these issues, as they shouldn't escalate. ;) Let us know if you need any help.

Have a nice day/night.

@Panterraa
It was a pleasant thing to get an email with a notification that players still talk about me in forum so long after I quit the game.

Are you really still mad that I didnt join your tribe 2 years ago when you begged me to go on your side on that world where Titus had to come to your rescue cause you couldn't push a frontline against few inexperienced players from a tribe who was in a crossfire?

Those who ever played with me can judge for themselves if I am noob or a coward, but a claim coming from you is quite funny; I didnt play a world in what feels like forever yet you still hold a grudge cause you couldn't convince me to go against my values to join an enemy just to finish the world that was hurting your pockets too much.

You judge others through a prism of yourself but frankly, not everyone can be bought.

I am glad for your post though, it will put a smile on my face for the rest of today.

Unfortunately I doubt that we will ever get a chance to play against each other as I dont play TW2 anymore, but nevertheless...

Best regards and I bid you good luck in the wars to come,
Warchief of the Horde
Hey @huskazor93 didnt mean to hurt your feels i'm sorry, jeez mate was just popping through giving playful batter is all. i honest have no problem with you as a player, nor nothing against you. i'm noty playing either went back to the good old days of TW1

Also your facts are highly wrong about that world, your the one that beg me and fennix to join to used our tribes walls skill causees you were growing behind Vip, we said no. Titus also didnt came to our aid, we pushed VIP that whole sever when they had three times the members we were fine. I have all the discord message still so if you need a refresher for your memory i got you boo ;p wish you the best in health. don't be to much of a noob these day i got faith in you.