• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Greetings Tribal Wars 2 Forum!

I am Omniscient, the most well-known forum speaker in Spain. I generally use wonderful language to express myself. However, English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize if you detect any spelling or expression errors, I use a translator.

A few weeks ago, I was invited by other Spanish friends to be part of the English worlds. The Spanish worlds are in decline, they are easy to win. I haven't played there in a long time. I've been commenting on the worlds for years.

I was told that the English worlds were high level, that they were the most complicated worlds, and I came here hoping to find a challenge. After a few weeks of playing, I can say that you are only superior in the use of traps (bad) and crowns (lawful). Your level of play is still just as pathetic.

In Spain, the bot does not exist, our administration bans immediately for the simple fact of having it installed on the PC. I guess your administration turns a blind eye because otherwise they don't eat. I can understand it, but there are absolutely brazen cases. You all use it, so let's focus on exposing these true beasts and gods of the bot, aka noobs.

The most striking case, apart from the top players who spend hours sending automated attacks to the new barbarian conquests, is that of Cabbagge Patch Supremacy (CPS), you really have to be very skilled to grow without doing anything, the bot works . I ask the administration what you need to ban. In his hands is the bloody knife and next to it the lifeless body. Do you still need to investigate who the murderer is? Ridiculous.

I will play this world and obviously I will win it, you are bad players, but I will make sure that everyone on the other servers knows that you are not the best, you are just the most cheating. Level 0. A lot of catapult, a lot of bot, a lot of troops, a lot of crowns, but zero strategic knowledge, it's like playing against children. I will keep reporting about the new movements in the world. Your favorite speaker says goodbye.

Omniscient.
I've played with and against CPS players on numerous worlds. I don't think a single one of them bots, lol.
Every Spanish player I've encountered, however, is a whiner like you. Dunno what it is with international premades and claiming to be pure players while they obviously cheat their nuts off. You're playing a random shitter world and expecting that to be the highest level on EN. Go back to your spanish worlds with your tinfoil hat in tow. We don't need more toxic people like you.

1667843130386.png

Anyway, this is quite telling. Go CPS!

There is alot of cheats-
I literally farm all the time and have little life the 1st 8 weeks
I can commit 16 hrs a day to game if I need to but still can not keep up with alot of these ppl using a ton of crowns

So far this server still looks good - no tribes running away with it- UNTIL Gwen puts nobles out- Thats when you see the ppl with deep pockets jump ahead

I hate cheaters. Like HATE cheaters. Ask Jhin. I was his #1 fan. Also go find coolnite if u can because he got real tired of the amount of reports i would make :D.

I also run CPS.

If someone cheats in my tribe and you have proof of it please
1) tell me and send screenshots or whatever proof so i can look at it and then kick them if its actual proof...
and
2) report them to the admins.

or do 2) then 1).

but either way show me proof as well and dont just post on here. Like all i know right now is you think my tribe cheats but you provided no proof so how can I tell your not lying..

I have reported plenty of ppl in my prior tribes for cheating when I co op them and saw the nonstop attacks going in and out.

I am Omniscient, the most well-known forum speaker in Spain. I generally use wonderful language to express myself. However, English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize if you detect any spelling or expression errors, I use a translator.

A few weeks ago, I was invited by other Spanish friends to be part of the English worlds. The Spanish worlds are in decline, they are easy to win. I haven't played there in a long time. I've been commenting on the worlds for years.

I was told that the English worlds were high level, that they were the most complicated worlds, and I came here hoping to find a challenge. After a few weeks of playing, I can say that you are only superior in the use of traps (bad) and crowns (lawful). Your level of play is still just as pathetic.

In Spain, the bot does not exist, our administration bans immediately for the simple fact of having it installed on the PC. I guess your administration turns a blind eye because otherwise they don't eat. I can understand it, but there are absolutely brazen cases. You all use it, so let's focus on exposing these true beasts and gods of the bot, aka noobs.

The most striking case, apart from the top players who spend hours sending automated attacks to the new barbarian conquests, is that of Cabbagge Patch Supremacy (CPS), you really have to be very skilled to grow without doing anything, the bot works . I ask the administration what you need to ban. In his hands is the bloody knife and next to it the lifeless body. Do you still need to investigate who the murderer is? Ridiculous.

I will play this world and obviously I will win it, you are bad players, but I will make sure that everyone on the other servers knows that you are not the best, you are just the most cheating. Level 0. A lot of catapult, a lot of bot, a lot of troops, a lot of crowns, but zero strategic knowledge, it's like playing against children. I will keep reporting about the new movements in the world. Your favorite speaker says goodbye.

Omniscient.

There is alot of cheats-
I can commit 16 hrs a day to game if I need to but still can not keep up with alot of these ppl using a ton of crowns
You'd compete better if you used a few less swords. :p

sounds good. I think the first people should do is ban multi acounts in their own tribe. Are you called Omniscient in this world aswell?

I've played with and against CPS players on numerous worlds. I don't think a single one of them bots, lol.
Every Spanish player I've encountered, however, is a whiner like you. Dunno what it is with international premades and claiming to be pure players while they obviously cheat their nuts off. You're playing a random shitter world and expecting that to be the highest level on EN. Go back to your spanish worlds with your tinfoil hat in tow. We don't need more toxic people like you.

What you think matters little. Every Spaniard you have met you can call him daddy. There is no more time for you cheat lover.

There is alot of cheats-

Don't waste your time my friend. You can't compete in farming level against hundreds of cheaters with their bots active, but don't worry, when they start moving the troops they are mediocre.

I hate cheaters. Like HATE cheaters. Ask Jhin. I was his #1 fan. Also go find coolnite if u can because he got real tired of the amount of reports i would make :D.

I also run CPS.

If someone cheats in my tribe and you have proof of it please
1) tell me and send screenshots or whatever proof so i can look at it and then kick them if its actual proof...
and
2) report them to the admins.

or do 2) then 1).

but either way show me proof as well and dont just post on here. Like all i know right now is you think my tribe cheats but you provided no proof so how can I tell your not lying..

I have reported plenty of ppl in my prior tribes for cheating when I co op them and saw the nonstop attacks going in and out.

Wow you hate cheaters? Well, start cleaning your house so that your words make sense. You can call me toxic Spanish and ally yourself among all the English losers to defend your polluted house, but that will not change your status as cheats. I appreciate then that you explain to me why many players receive looping attacks to new conquests from fellow members of your tribe, including you, the defender of legality. If you want, I'll post the screenshots of your loop attacks on the forum and we'll all enjoy your ridicule and your cold blood to lie in front of everyone. I would also appreciate it if you explain how the million stolen resources are reached in 2 days. Barbarians set aside resources for your tribe? Remember that there are things that money cannot buy. Shameless.

Do we leave it here or do you also want to explain how it is possible that players have received counterattacks from your tribe after attacking players without a tribe? You don't use multi-accounts either then? Nice coincidences?

Don't worry, they don't want me in Spain either. It is what you have to always tell the truth.

Omniscient.

PS: Excuse the writing errors, remember that I use a translator, I do not intend to disrespect anyone, just tell the truth.

Last edited:

What you think matters little. Every Spaniard you have met you can call him daddy. There is no more time for you cheat lover.

Don't waste your time my friend. You can't compete in farming level against hundreds of cheaters with their bots active, but don't worry, when they start moving the troops they are mediocre.

Wow you hate cheaters? Well, start cleaning your house so that your words make sense. You can call me toxic Spanish and ally yourself among all the English losers to defend your polluted house, but that will not change your status as cheats. I appreciate then that you explain to me why many players receive looping attacks to new conquests from fellow members of your tribe, including you, the defender of legality. If you want, I'll post the screenshots of your loop attacks on the forum and we'll all enjoy your ridicule and your cold blood to lie in front of everyone. I would also appreciate it if you explain how the million stolen resources are reached in 2 days. Barbarians set aside resources for your tribe? Remember that there are things that money cannot buy. Shameless.

Do we leave it here or do you also want to explain how it is possible that players have received counterattacks from your tribe after attacking players without a tribe? You don't use multi-accounts either then? Nice coincidences?

Don't worry, they don't want me in Spain either. It is what you have to always tell the truth.

Omniscient.

PS: Excuse the writing errors, remember that I use a translator, I do not intend to disrespect anyone, just tell the truth.
sure post my "looping" attacks i guess. I am sure I have attacked a barb village that was nobled by someone else recently. it happens occasionally because the browser does not update unless u refresh. but i notice pretty quickly.

but you again havent posted logs.

As for reaching a million farmed quickly. Easy. I bought the 100 MOL package that is cheap. I then at the beginning of the world know that barbarians will be spawning extremely frequently so I am refreshing occasionally throughout the first 2 days and when i see a new barb pop up i send enough to farm approximately 2700 resources (because usually the tutorial has someone steal like 30 units worth of resources) and i get there first. do that multiple times and it adds up on top of normal farming. with MOL speed you can usually get there pretty early if your attentive.

I have only gotten looter of the day once on the world (which frankly I am surprised i even got one time) on October 20. Looter of the day means who sent the most attacks out in total in that day. Sabi and others from wkk and other tribes on the other hand gets it quite often. so they are sending out more attacks than me or anyone else apparently.

I am gonna jump in and defend this spaniard.

Ldavinci123, got banned several times for cheating previous servers so he changed ingame name to il inventore, maybe for other reasons but he is known for using Overflow, bots, scripts, multis, you name it!

Barren, around 3-4 of your tribesmen have been caught cheating by using overflow, bots, scripts before, probably multis too but i can not confirm.
Those players from your tribe have been banned softbann, perm bann on servers etc, many many OG's know this, specially those who have been playing with them, one of them me, who have been playing serveral servers in same tribe and opposing tribe.

Also, those 3-4 players have been told to stop sending farm runs previous realms before the soft Bann system, not a single response from them several hours i think it was around 5-8 hours with no response but still farm runs going out to newly conquered villages.

So do not come with the shittalk about your tribe being clean.

Ldavinci123, got banned several times for cheating previous servers so he changed ingame name to il inventore, maybe for other reasons but he is known for using Overflow, bots, scripts, multis, you name it!

Barren, around 3-4 of your tribesmen have been caught cheating by using overflow, bots, scripts before, probably multis too but i can not confirm.
Those players from your tribe have been banned softbann, perm bann on servers etc, many many OG's know this, specially those who have been playing with them, one of them me, who have been playing serveral servers in same tribe and opposing tribe.

Also, those 3-4 players have been told to stop sending farm runs previous realms before the soft Bann system, not a single response from them several hours i think it was around 5-8 hours with no response but still farm runs going out to newly conquered villages.

why dont u just name those ppl instead of everyone saying "there is 3-4 people" geeze. I sit here saying ill kick those who cheat if u guys have proof instead. I came back after a long break to play with some ppl I know and also some new ppl. I know the players ive played with a long time never cheated but I obviously dont know everyone and im transparent about that.

also i havent shittalked anyone, unless ur jhin then yeah i guess i did but ive been saying that for years. All i pointed out is we dont get the looter of day achievement alot which. As a tribe I dont think we ever got it.

My point is that is if we did send out constant attacks we would be getting that achievement a ton. I am not accusing other tribes of cheating just pointing out that my tribe is apparently doing less farming than they are.

I can not proof they are cheating this server but they have been in other servers.

I do not want to name them here in forum.

im not joking when i say this. If you show me actual proof of cheating of someone in my tribe I will kick them and noble them. People from my old tribes can verify that. I am VERY against cheating. like stupidly against it. But so far all ive heard is "people" cheat without literally any information. I am not trying to be snarky or sneaky. If any "OG" players as you say come along i think they will tell you about that. Unfortunately coolnite scared most off :D.

Barren i can name them in ingame chat.

LDavinci is not in your tribe but this dude is the king of cheating everyone knows it, even SFU top players so no need to proof his cheating.

But your guys i can name them ingame chat, althought i can not proof they are cheating this server because i do not give a f about them.

I have 3 villages of about 500 points in my province with special delivery. :( It is possible they only play this server to help someone else to grow fast. It is within the possibilities. So possibly it is not cheating. But still it is more logical those are multi acounbts. :(

i have scripted in the past, sure. i deffo don't use overflow and were i to script i wouldn't use that janky shit script. i also don't multi. idk who told u i multi but i don't. i don't have the time or the energy to even try to multi. it's pointless and stupid
i've also played ldababy and ldavinci, not just inventore lol. il inventore was to avoid idiots like u from being like "THIS GUY MULTIS!!! THIS GGUY SCRIPTS TRAINS!!!!" when i don't do either
you can say whatever you like about me but i'm twice the player you are on your best day.

Barren i can name them in ingame chat.

LDavinci is not in your tribe but this dude is the king of cheating everyone knows it, even SFU top players so no need to proof his cheating.

But your guys i can name them ingame chat, althought i can not proof they are cheating this server because i do not give a f about them.
ok so u arent going to prove anyone is cheating u are just gonna sit here whining with unfounded claims. get out then u buffoon