• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Free shots by gwen

Hi guys, I bought a crown pack on offer day and game gave me 3 free shots. My question is if I can save them for next gwen or they are disappearing as normal shots?

Attachments

• 1681681843567.png
    1681681843567.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 42
Hi guys, I bought a crown pack on offer day and game gave me 3 free shots. My question is if I can save them for next gwen or they are disappearing as normal shots?
Generally the dissappear if you don't use them,
Unsure as its a bundle pack thing
I'd say just to be safe use them.
Rather than hoping they will carry over and be bummed out if they vanish
Better to be safe than sorry I guess

Thanks for the answer, the thing is I maxed last day rewards with saved shots except one useless and dont want to refill just to use that 3 lol

Think I'll try if they disappear or not

Thanks for the answer, the thing is I maxed last day rewards with saved shots except one useless and dont want to refill just to use that 3 lol

Think I'll try if they disappear or not
Good luck lol
Let us know afterwards
If they disappear or not.
If so
I'd be demanding a free 4k berserk nuke in my inventory :D:p

Ah yes I'll keep here updated, my logic says since they haven't wrote anything like "don't forget to use it before the event expires" and since I already paid for that shots, they should be staying in there.

Well in this game logic usually fails, we will see :D

90% sure..... The pack stays until you open it, so can be used for next Gwen. If opened, I think it is treated as arrow for the current Gwen event, so disappear. Let us know how it goes.