• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Firefox Crash

DeletedUser

Hey ..
Tw2 crash all time in Mozila firefox.. i get a black image , must minimize the browser to see the rest of websites. i refresh the site everything is OK and after 20 sec page black is back.
I use Win 10 PRO, Mozila Firefox 45.0.2

2. after i minimize browser

DeletedUser2185

Most issues with crashes have been resolved with the new 1.52 update. Please confirm or tell me if this is still an issue.

DeletedUser2185

We recommend using Chrome, as FF has some script issues.

DeletedUser

We recommend using Chrome, as FF has some script issues.
i dont want to use Chrome.. i dont have problem to play FoE in FF or other problems on other websites.
I had no problem until this update 1.51.. I hope developers will be able finally to solve this problem

DeletedUser2185

i dont want to use Chrome.. i dont have problem to play FoE in FF or other problems on other websites.
I had no problem until this update 1.51.. I hope developers will be able finally to solve this problem

FoE is different it supports FF much more than Tw 2 does. I am sorry, but you need to work with us if you want good connectivity as well, I told you the answer, if you refuse it, then I cannot help.

DeletedUser2185

Please dont take it in the wrong way, but you need to work with us :) I know you dont like Chrome, but FF has its own set of problems