• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Endgame

DeletedUser

"Endgame"
When is that "King of the Kingdom" thing supposed to begin?

DeletedUser430

At some point in the game, when the world reaches a certain maturity and the combined points of all player villages in a kingdom exceed a certain value, the endgame event will begin in that kingdom. You will be informed 14 days before the actual event starts if you have at least one village in the corresponding kingdom.

This information can be found on TW2 Wiki page

DeletedUser

Ya ok... It doesn't answer my question. What is that "some point"??? In Alnwick, it's come down pretty much to a battle between 6 or 7 tribes. Any longer and this endgame will be for naught in my opinion. This seemed like a good idea. My guess is the maturity of the world has nothing to do with it and devs are just not ready to implement it.
I for one think that this "endgame" add-on should already be there. In fact it should be there from the start, not after a certain maturity point... What is that anyways? Maturity point just means less and less players involved.

So I guess 2-3-4-5 months from now, when all programs are properly written, suddenly, the world will reach maturity, is that it?

DeletedUser430

It's been 3 - 4 months since the start of Alnwick if I am correct and still very active player playing. However I'll look into how long these worlds will last for you.

DeletedUser486

Last I checked end game hadn't reached the beta worlds yet, which are MUCH older than Alnwick. End game features are incomplete as far as I am aware.

DeletedUser430

That's correct currently the endgame isn't finalized at the moment. We'll offer everyone detailed information via announcements. At this moment we cannot tell you more.

DeletedUser

Haha I knew it!
A bit of advice, for that thing to work and have a nice impact on the game. Max players in a tribe should be 50

DeletedUser299

What is a kingdom and how does it relate to the provinces?

DeletedUser486

A kingdom is made up of several provinces, and defined by the river bordering it. I haven't counted properly, but I think there are about 20 provinces to a Kingdom.

DeletedUser430

Kingdom - the map is divided into max. 100 kingdoms, each about 100x100 squares in size. Every kingdom has its own name and also its own ranking. All kingdoms are separated by rivers, that's how you can distinguish them on the map.

Province - each kingdom is made up of numerous provinces. How many provinces there are is different on every world. Also the size of provinces differs from world to world. The border of the provinces are marked by small stones which create a line:
tBXYpXH.png

For more information please check out Tribal Wars 2 Wiki Page

DeletedUser

that is incorrect. i can look at my kingdom ranking, i am in 3 different kingdoms (depending on which village is active) all of my villages are within the same river boarders.

DeletedUser

mythosdragon;n16840 said:
that is incorrect. i can look at my kingdom ranking, i am in 3 different kingdoms (depending on which village is active) all of my villages are within the same river boarders.

I agree with this, on the US server, it states the active kingdom is the same for villages on both sides of a river, but different for villages further south with no river seperation.
It would be helpful if this was clearer and if TW2 tools and stats can show rankings by kingdom.