• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Endgame & additional content

Black Out

Banned
Just spitballing an idea here because why not. Believe me I know the devs will never see or listen but...

After the world has been won meaning 80% domination or 3,000VP has been achieved why not have an end game AI challenge the winning tribe similar to the endgame crisis on Stallaris.

It can be an invading empire which takes a few dozen villages in a random section of the world which will then try to noble out the victorious tribe through massively aggressive tactics/nukes (yes this means the AI could hold multiple nukes/trains in a single village) and the way to win is for the victorious tribe to beat back the invading empire (Could also introduce new troops used by the AI meaning the players need figure out new offense/defense compositions)

If the tribe wins the end game crisis each member of the tribe receives a crown reward let's just say 2,000. And if they lose it doesn't make a difference to the world itself it's simply for fun (but they don't get the reward for losing)

This could also lead to introduce new titles or achievements that can carry over world to world for those players who do and don't beat the end game content.

Additionally could add a third faction being active barbarian villages which builds troops and buildings (slowly compared to players) but can also attack players once BP is over with small offenses that actively become larger as the barbarian village grows in size (opens up more noble targets too rather than having players MOL barbs all the time). Therefore on a world we would have ordinary barbs for farming, active barbs simply for immersion and gameplay reasons (means you actually need to plan where to farm as dead barbs everyone targets and active barbs require some losses to yield a reward) and the player base itself.

Truthfully I could keep suggesting more ideas but cba unless the chat gets busy with ideas.

DeletedUser4714

Wanna hear a good joke? They already designed an endgame system back in 2014. They even had a wiki page about it as seen in this thread -> old stuff
Surprise surprise that wiki page is gone

Wanna hear a good joke? They already designed an endgame system back in 2014. They even had a wiki page about it as seen in this thread -> old stuff
Lol, thanks for reminding me about the fortress that was supposed to be built along with the kingdom domination. I think Inno dramatically overestimated the number of people would be playing TW2. They thought there would be many dueling kingdoms at endgame when instead the game struggled to fill even 100 provinces with people.

Its gone? Sad. I always enjoyed going there to refill my hope on maybe possibly the game getting better.