• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

Hurtllocker

Banned
Buddy .. you are the random lol.

Stop talking to me. I'm calling out Poutine and you were either a noob on EN46 or weren't there. I don't know you .. and unless you want to come and put your game where your mouth is, you aren't getting a response from me.

Didn't post the call out to talk to a forum troll. If you want a response from me .. accept the challenge and you'll get one pretty quick ;)

I'm not surprised you don't remember the competitor the name Poutine was chosen for Lambchopzz ... I took your entire tribe on by myself and you still couldn't beat me. I got bored after 6 months and moved on because the world was at an impasse. It was in 2018 and you never were too bright ;) You probably blocked it out from your memory because the beating you all took from me was so bad!

I haven't played since then, so it's easy for me to remember pwning you all. It was so much fun I want to do it again.

Sith Out.

You're currently playing a dom world that consists of 0 competition.

This comparable to challenging a def and dumb kid to a fight.

I know you who are, I've played agasint you and your legit an above average wanna be ape.

Unsure if you've been living under a rock for the passed 2-3 years, there's only 1 premade left winning back to worlds.

Enjoy your boring filled world! When you have an actual tribe that's worth mentioning and a challenge that's interesting just @ us However please don't do it when we're in the middle of winning our 8th dom server in under 2 years.

Hurtllocker

Banned
My first world was EN61 you monkey. Nice "you aren't getting a response from me" as you've just written me a paragraph. You definitely seem like a normal, intelligent person.
So you didn't win the world? So like. You aren't actually as good as you're claiming because you still lost. Cool man! I don't need to put my money where my mouth is because I play in and am in leadership of the best tribe on EN. :)
You're very much a random.

It's always the bus drivers who have something to say...

Okay anon. You still lost the server. So whats your point? And part of that poutine tribe won w72 as twd. And i just won with sfu. Got my ass carried. But a victory is a victory

My first world was EN61 you monkey. Nice "you aren't getting a response from me" as you've just written me a paragraph. You definitely seem like a normal, intelligent person.
So you didn't win the world? So like. You aren't actually as good as you're claiming because you still lost. Cool man! I don't need to put my money where my mouth is because I play in and am in leadership of the best tribe on EN. :)
You're very much a random.
*Best tribe of petty online bullying on EN.

Only tribe talking trash on ALL of TW and TW2 that won't accept a challenge lool :'P

Join EN88. Otherwise, enjoy your circle jerk

Oh wait ... I forgot ... you weren't in Poutine ... neither was Hurtllocker ...

Guess you 2 losers just want to hop on my bus ;)

Now I'm calling out Poutine.. and the 2 of you goofs. On a public forum that everyone can see.

So either join the world and play against me to keep your pride ... or say whatever you want to avoid it when everyone can see that's exactly what you're doing. Because you're scared. I don't blame you. If I got called out by me, I'd be scared too.

See you on EN88, or not if you're afraid.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Oh wait ... I forgot ... you weren't in Poutine ... neither was Hurtllocker ...

Guess you 2 losers just want to hop on my bus ;)

Now I'm calling out Poutine.. and the 2 of you goofs. On a public forum that everyone can see.

So either join the world and play against me to keep your pride ... or say whatever you want to avoid it when everyone can see that's exactly what you're doing. Because you're scared. I don't blame you. If I got called out by me, I'd be scared too.

See you on EN88, or not if you're afraid.

Why would we waste our time beating up a random bus driver?

Your not that special man, if we jumped soon as randoms call us out we'd be playing every single server, no thanks.

You're irrelevant and will remain irrelevant until we decide to Bury you in your gaming chair.

Now enjoy your shitty dead world, monkey.

1691782057216.png

EN46 #2 TRIBE BABY

nobody is playing this game besides you guys lol
Lol I haven't even logged in for about a week since I posted here. I'm done unless the game reverts to its hey day.

I sense contempt in your comments to me love but 1) you really won't be able to annoy me love. 2) your new to this game, I remember way back when it was good. That's the only reason I'm still lingering about but I'm tapping out soon. I know your very excited to communicate with me, you're not alone, I have that affect on masses dw :)

I actually Forgot I was still logged in here.