• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Earn your crowns

DeletedUser430

I believe surveys on top of surveys ect... Some you have to sign up for stuff.

DeletedUser486

Where it is, is if you click on the crowns icon in the top right of your screen, then the window pops up and the earn your crowns button should be in the bottom-middlish of that window.
Not something that I've deemed worth the time spent, you'd be better off farming.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n13015 said:
Not something that I've deemed worth the time spent, you'd be better off farming.

that´s a whole different story, however i dont see, or more probably dont have that button there....

DeletedUser486

I think the offers are dependent on region, I'm sure it was like that in classic, so if say you are playing from Russia, then it is unlikely there are offers available to you to earn crowns.
I'm sure I remember this issue coming up in classic.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n13021 said:
I think the offers are dependent on region, I'm sure it was like that in classic, so if say you are playing from Russia, then it is unlikely there are offers available to you to earn crowns.
I'm sure I remember this issue coming up in classic.

i would expect something like that...however, there is that thingy to select the region....none of those i tried has it...

DeletedUser486

That's just for payments, right? Though I'm not sure how it works exactly...

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n13039 said:
That's just for payments, right? Though I'm not sure how it works exactly...

well these payments are still kinda messed up...what about people who come from 1 country while they live(temporarily) in another? unless something have changed over last couple of months/years...i remember changing countries in that window didnt help much

DeletedUser

I've done some of them and didn't even receive crowns. Crap system.

DeletedUser

Exactly, any third party offers are usually crap, especially surveys