• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Delete my account

DeletedUser299

Does that allow you to remove yourself from specific worlds or does it delete your whole account?

DeletedUser430

If you delete your account it will be for that server that you select.

DeletedUser

Success Please note that the deletion of your account can take a few days. Login will still be possible until your account has been deleted.

DeletedUser

After I get the email, I don't seem to be offered any options regarding servers, it really seems that I can only delete my whole account, while I really only want to be able to start fresh on servers where I just made random starts when I first looked at the game.

DeletedUser486

There is a restart option, unless you are trying to get away from a reputation associated with your name.

DeletedUser430

Kecsky;n15498 said:
After I get the email, I don't seem to be offered any options regarding servers, it really seems that I can only delete my whole account, while I really only want to be able to start fresh on servers where I just made random starts when I first looked at the game.

That link I supplied will delete whatever accounts you have on a server so unless that's what you are wanting to do not use that. Now if you just want to restart a world you I believe need to have 1 village to restart. Also if you had pressed restart already and still in beginners protection if you attack a player that is not it will take you out of beginners protection which would allow you to restart again however you would have to wait 3 days to restart if you have previously restarted.

DeletedUser299

Some confusion here coolnite I think.

Does the link allow you to remove yourself from a single world or not? For example, I want to remove my account on EN2 only, whilst retaining my accounts on EN1 and EN5.

DeletedUser16

No, the link above allows you to delete your account completely from, for example, EN servers which includes all worlds on EN server, but that will not delete your account from Beta or its worlds or any other servers and their worlds.

DeletedUser299

Thanks for clearing that up. So there is no way I can remove unused worlds from my login screen then.