• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crowns

DeletedUser

Q. What do you think is the best thing to spend your free 50crowns on in the store ... ?
  • Master of Loot (12crowns)
  • Grandmaster (14crowns)
  • Medic (14crowns)
  • Deceiver (18crowns)
  • Tactician (12crowns)
  • Ranger (24crowns)
  • wood booster (50crowns)
  • Iron booster (50crowns)
  • Clay booster (50crowns)
  • Loot protection (30crowns)
You have 50crowns so you can do a little shopping if you want and buy yourself a couple of items of choice, but you only got the fifty because innogames is not the richest developer.

DeletedUser

they are just on your account when you create it... i got them on both world, not sure if they work same as on FoE because not spent any yet... it may be when i spend 10 on each server i only got 30 left for example

DeletedUser486

It is part of the initial quests, you get 50 crowns to inst build barracks or something and continue along the quest line.

DeletedUser108

Yatogami;n3875 said:
It is part of the initial quests, you get 50 crowns to inst build barracks or something and continue along the quest line.

The game allows you to instant build the barracks for free. The 50 crowns is a registration bonus you receive to spend how you want.

DeletedUser

I never received any for registering. Should i put in a ticket?

DeletedUser

Q: in TW I was able to "give" other payers PP (Premium Points), can this be done here as well with crowns? If yes, how do you do it?

DeletedUser430

JDredbull;n3825 said:
Q. What do you think is the best thing to spend your free 50crowns on in the store ... ?
  • Master of Loot (12crowns)
  • Grandmaster (14crowns)
  • Medic (14crowns)
  • Deceiver (18crowns)
  • Tactician (12crowns)
  • Ranger (24crowns)
  • wood booster (50crowns)
  • Iron booster (50crowns)
  • Clay booster (50crowns)
  • Loot protection (30crowns)
You have 50crowns so you can do a little shopping if you want and buy yourself a couple of items of choice, but you only got the fifty because innogames is not the richest developer.

It all depends on your situation. Some people start next to 6-8 barbs so farming is much easier for than someone that has to travel 2 hours to the nearest farm (spear). Personally I like Ranger because who wants to lose their whole army :)

DeletedUser486

CrimsonBlue;n3881 said:
The game allows you to instant build the barracks for free. The 50 crowns is a registration bonus you receive to spend how you want.
Then I don't remember getting any crowns, I assumed it was part of the quest, but I don't have any. Was it a limited offer that Inno stopped/changed, just like the Mint a coin quest no longer gives a free build slot.