• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crown Purchase's

DeletedUser

Do players who purchase crowns receive something along the lines of a "Premium Member" to identify that the user has purchased crowns?

DeletedUser6

No, there is no visual indicator that someone has purchased crowns.

DeletedUser

Shame, is this something that may be added at a later date or?

DeletedUser6

Honestly not something I have ever considered, but lets open this discussion up to everyone. What do you think? Also, Boltonsquad, share more about this idea and why you would like it please.

DeletedUser

Crowns can be used for a lot of great things from the store however there isn't really anything given to member's who wish to assist the developers by "donating" or making a purchase, some player's like to be rewarded for there donation or purchase through many methods.

Some advantages could include:

- In game avatar's
- Forum avatar's
- In game title's
- Forum title's
- Achievements

Just to name a few

DeletedUser

Agreed, i'd much prefer to be able to upload my own avatar like in tw1 instead of using the silly in game ones, maybe that could be made possible for someone who buys and uses crowns.

DeletedUser28

I support the idea, special avatars would be great in-game. But to indicate premium members on the forum, it would be a very big work, and not everyone has a forum account, I think only the 2% of the total players. That should be changed, tough.

And Hisora, I have already asked you not to use colored texts, it can be misleading to others. Thank you.

DeletedUser

i don't want to go off topic, but might as well tackle this now, if the mods think that using colors is such a misleading crisis (specially that the mods already get colored names/titles to identify them), then i kindly ask they remove the option to change text color, otherwise its meant to be used by users as they see fit (nothing in the rules is against colored text).

I have responded to you, that if its the issue of hard reading, then i have increased the text size for easier reading, specially that the forum background is suitable for blue and other colored texts.

DeletedUser

I see more an issue of insubordination. Quit using colored font because you were asked to, if you have issue with that request then privately message Daedalus.

You don't need to agree with what mods ask you to do, you just need to comply.

DeletedUser

Anyone else have any more ideas of the benefits of been a paying player?

DeletedUser

One thing I'd like to add: Make sending mass mails (over 5 participants) exclusive to crown users. This way you can massively reduce spam from noobs/bots but give the crown users (which are most likely in leadership positions) a powerful tool to quickly spread information.

Also: Always typing in special fonts and different colors doesn't make you special, it makes you look like an entitled d.ouche.