• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Conquering

DeletedUser

I just want to make sure i have the whole conquering concept down...

Ok so you mint coins, get a nobleman etc
and then you go and attack the castle you want to conquer with your nobelman and (assuming the attack succeeds) the enemy castle looses somewhere between 20-35 loyalty and you keep doing that until his loyality reaches under 0. But my question is do you have to wait for the nobelman to come back every time and resend with him?

For example lets say it takes 1h for my nobelman to reach the castle

1st attack lands (1h has passed)
the army is victorious and heads back home (1h has passed)
repeat that 4 times and 8h has passed (assuming that you won every attack and that you were online to resend as soon as the nobelman got home)

DeletedUser486

That is correct, you can also mint enough coins and build multiple noblemen to hit the village 4 times by splitting your army into smaller groups.

A solid tactic would be to send your army in one clearing run first, without the noble, then when you r target has lost his troops, split your army up to send the nobles.

DeletedUser

Ok thnx for the info. So when im going to conquer my first castle i would need a total of 4 coins to get 4 nobelman and conquer the village within an hour. correct?

DeletedUser299

No you need alot more than 4 coins. You need to make 1 for nobleman 1, another 2 for nobleman 2, another 3 for nobleman 3 and another 4 for nobleman 4. So thats 10 total. Plus the resources for building 4 noblemen. It will take ages man, hope you're here for the long haul.

DeletedUser

Screw that then, ill just wait out and do it the 8h long way

DeletedUser

Don't forget loyalty will go up as time passes until it reaches 100 loyalty again.
In TW1 it went up 1 every hour so it should be about the same.
If your target is an hour away, then that won't really affect you much though.

DeletedUser

Doing it the long way is fine if you know your target won't get support in between hits. The advantage of the 4 noble train is to minimize the amount of time your target has to react, best used for targets that you need surprise/take out quickly or that might get support.

DeletedUser

I see you can send multiple nobles in the same attack. Will each noble contribute to a loyalty drop?

eg. send 3 nobles in 1 attack, drop loyalty (20-35)x3 ?

DeletedUser486

No, but if a large part of your attacking force's infantry dies, there is a higher survival rate for your nobles and so a better chance you will enact a loyalty drop, I think the survival rate for 3 nobles is like 30% of your army and one survives or something like that. IF 50% of your infantry dies on an attack with a single noble your noble is supposed to die.