• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Commands tab on village

• Thread starter DeletedUser3401
  • Start date

DeletedUser3401

Hey
When you look at the commands Tab on a village, you can see incoming attacks and support.
If the commands are sorted by arrival time can we then assume that they are sorted by the millisec, even though they only are shown with second details.

See the attached image:
Look at the commands shown around the second attack. There's a support command shown with same arrival time, but before the attack and some shown after the attack.
Is that because of millisec or simply random so that all support could land before or after, or well - random within the same second?

Thanks.
Dane

Attachments

• Udklip.JPG
    Udklip.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 248
If the commands are sorted by arrival time can we then assume that they are sorted by the millisec, even though they only are shown with second details.
True , the are sorted by landing time ... Tw2 doesn't support ms so they appear to land the same sec ...

DeletedUser

Milliseconds are probably supported (how else are the commands sorted?) but they are not displayed.

Hmm ... that's exactly what i said ... they are sorted by ms but tw2 doesn't support ms , aka doesn't show them , so they are shown like they are landing the same sec ... not sure if you read my whole reply or just the last part then interpret it into something else ...

DeletedUser3635

Hmm ... that's exactly what i said ... they are sorted by ms but tw2 doesn't support ms , aka doesn't show them , so they are shown like they are landing the same sec ... not sure if you read my whole reply or just the last part then interpret it into something else ...
SYPHAX.
Clear enough to me what you said, people just need to READ it all to see clearly what you replied.
This is TW II not TW I people, you have to adjust your interpretation to the game features accordingly.

DeletedUser

@SYPHAX I read your reply but was confused with the "tw2 doesn't support ms" part.
Because they do support it server-side. But it is like you said ;)

Fair enough , Maybe "TW2 doesn't support ms" wasn't the best phrase ... TW2 Devs don't want us to see ms would make more sense perhaps ...
I thought reading my whole reply will make that part clear for anyone but i guess i was wrong :)

DeletedUser2635

Based on my knowledge they are sorted randomly and the support in said case can land either before or after the attack... this is based on actual facts and not something I only think is this way.