• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Churches and support troops

DeletedUser1000

Just looking for some clarification here.
If I have a church in an area/province and I have troops supporting me from players who don't have a church in the province then do they count as 100% or 50% effectiveness?
I guess for game play (and reading the effect) they should be at 50% (my preference too I think). But, then that could be too complex for people.
So, just wondered, could someone clarify this for me please.

DeletedUser486

100%, as long as the defender has a church or chapel, to do it the other way would require a much more complex battle simulation.

DeletedUser1000

Thanks for the reply. Out of interest, is this something you know, or have worked out? (You give lots of good answers so may be a dev/support person but your profile doesn't make it clear),
Also, is this if there is a church/chapel in the supported village or can it be anywhere in the area/province.

DeletedUser486

Tykeabroad;n11103 said:
Thanks for the reply. Out of interest, is this something you know, or have worked out? (You give lots of good answers so may be a dev/support person but your profile doesn't make it clear),
Also, is this if there is a church/chapel in the supported village or can it be anywhere in the area/province.
It's something I know as a player, and only a player am I.
In this game, a Church's influence covers the province it is in.

DeletedUser1000

coolnite7;n11104 said:
Tykeabroad please see our wiki page for more information as well: Chapel/Church

Thanks for the reply.
When I read the Wiki I'm happy about my troops all having support into the area/province so long as I have a church or chapel in one of the villages. But it isn't clear to me whether other peoples troops would be covered in the same way.
I can see from a coding point of view this would be the easiest solution. But this may not have been what was wanted from a game play point of view and could have been coded otherwise. Just thought I'd ask :)

DeletedUser1000

Yatogami;n11106 said:
It's something I know as a player, and only a player am I.
In this game, a Church's influence covers the province it is in.

And please keep answering. I have found many of your replies to my and other peoples questions very helpful :)