• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Christmas Came Early For Me?

DeletedUser430

For those that have way to much time I would like to say thank you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for giving me the honor to play aside you. Confused? I was too until I thought why not have those that can do for those that can't lol. Below are a list of villages that I think it would be nice if by some chance there was extra resources (wink wink) being built there lol. Why would we do that you ask? Maybe out of the goodness of your hearts?

514|536
513|536
512|535
517|541
518|539
519|537
520|542
517|545
514|545

This was just a joke as I am bored and the game is literally driving me insane (farm/build/watch/browser/repeat) is how I send my day. If you choose to spend 35 crowns on these villages you will be provided with a thank you letter (explaining why you are so great) and a friend for life. All proceeds will go to Innogames.

DeletedUser

What an odd way to try and make it seem you didn't buy any crowns coolnite :p

PS: Nice area for farming you have ;)

DeletedUser430

I will mark off the ones that have been assigned shortly. Thank you to a very kind neighbor :)

DeletedUser430

william barnett i;n3440 said:
Sttting here farming......:confused:

:eek: then I guess that should answer it there because I have literally been doing that all day lol.