• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CHIP E please join this World

DeletedUser2570

I want to see your great leadership one more time please join this world so that i can gift you an achievement of losing a village for the first time in the world XD

DeletedUser

Who is Chip? i saw his leadership: ''guys send 100 sabotage against this guy village'' <---

I do understand sabotage is part of the game and it may be used, but seriously to spam it against one player so he quit is gg try to fight with honour.

DeletedUser2048

Lol, i think the point of this was sarcasm xD
Or coz it'll be fun to beat up on him in 2 different worlds haha

DeletedUser2369

maybe someone should set up a player profile for him

I'm not Chip, but the world will go. Interesting to see the local players. How strong, honest, adequate. =)
Sorry, my english is bad))

DeletedUser1666

Yh a tribe spamming someone with spies should only be on 1 ville when there is like 200k troops in it - otherwise your right its not Honourable - it just shows the mentality of people when they do this - when 1 person used to send about 4-10 - was ok all you really needed to do was knock out the church - You could of battered the troops at 50% and killed so many more troops - putting the enemy back even longer making them weaker..

Its the way - it is used that is Honourable-

When you sabotage a support ville to extinction - your not killing the units that are in there on defend - so means they have 1 less utilised village but they still have all them support troops in that ville which you still havnt killed.. You would have just lost a strategic point and the enemy is still better off .. so effectively they dont lose as much..

Sabotaging a player out is like so not even how the feature was designed to be utilised.. The only way you get better is by playing a better opponent... and sabotaging someone out of extinction isnt making you a better opponent.. It make's you a weak opponent retrospectively meaning in your thoughts and how you play..

Now the Homeguard is in - they have tailored it so its alot harder to get someone out of a province now or even knocking out the church - so the game has fundamentally changed.. So no mass troop support killings on your enemies .. meaning you have a harder time of it...

All because of people that abused this feature to that standard of play ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the No Honour statement you have said - Mass Sabo was a dirtty Tactic that had negative impacts on the game by these people doing so...

DeletedUser2122

not 100% sure but I think it's around 12:00 GMT+1 time
But i'm 100% sure it's during inno office hours which is in Germany