• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cat my own church

DeletedUser

What's the required number of catapults to take down the lvl 1 of my own village?

I've tried with 350, didn't work, then used the pala +25% cat offensive and 349 cats, didn't work neither.

It is SO EASY to destroy a church with sabotage, but it requires more than 350 cats to take down the FIRST level? This doesn't seem right.
You need to allow to destroy buildings more easily, especially the churches!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByzbHcAxmCyvNElnYXlMZFhfLW8/edit

DeletedUser430

Hi Vadorequest

This topic was discussed about a week or two ago. Don't forget you can use the search bar as well. Dement0r posted this information here.

Regards,
Coolnite7

DeletedUser430

Yeah a lot more (150 to be exact). Credit goes to Dement0r who took the time to test this one.

DeletedUser

"It is SO EASY to destroy a church with sabotage, but it requires more than 350 cats to take down the FIRST level? This doesn't seem right."

I agree 100%, these two things are clearly not in proportion.

DeletedUser430

I would think that if you were to sabotage something that it would require less effort than actually trying to do something? At least in real life that is :rolleyes:

DeletedUser486

coolnite7;n15719 said:
I would think that if you were to sabotage something that it would require less effort than actually trying to do something? At least in real life that is :rolleyes:
One man pulling down a building that takes 500 catapults to damage? What is he doing to achieve this? Explosives, during medieval times, refined enough to be carried by one man that is more efffective than 500 catapults? What about when you spam 50 sabotage attacks? In a game where you are theoretically at war with all neighbouring villages 50 random strangers stroll in and wander around your village? Explosions going off? Maybe they work together to pull bricks off the wall.